stitches

Reader gets injured and their gf takes care of them.

Cw: injuries, blood
Not proofread

This was not how I planned on my day going. I chose horseback riding as my extra curricular and I loved it but falling off was not fun. The horse I was riding was really energetic as it had been a really cold day. He ended up bucking me off. Now some friends were helping me walk into the school.

My breeches we torn in the knee. Dang those were my expensive ones too. The worst was the deep laceration on my forearm. It stung like hell. This was not going to be fun to clean out. My shirt was a bloody mess at this point. I got to my dorm.

Ms. Thornhill must have heard all the noise we were making. She immediately ran into my room after all she was my dorm mom.

"Everyone get back. Let me handle this!" She spoke harshly. Slowly everyone began to leave my room. She grabbed my hand and I held onto her shoulder as I limped out of her dorm. "try to avoid bending your knee as much as possible okay love?" She said sweetly. I grimaced a little but eventually nodded.

She led me to her room. She had her own bathroom. I assumed that's why she brought me here. "go sit on the counter. I'm going to get the first aid supplies." She said confidently trying to give me an encouraging smile.

I walked into her bathroom. Wow she really kept plants everywhere. I found a cleared off space on the counter and jumped up. I winced at the intense stinging pain in my knee.

Luckily Ms. Thornhill walked in holding what I assumed was first aid supplies. She bent down to examine my injuries more closely. I shivered a little under her gaze. Even when I was injured I still couldn't help but admire her beauty.

She stood up so we were at the same level again. "Love I'm going to need you to take off that shirt and your pants so I can clean your wounds." She said quietly. I stood up from the counter groaning a little in pain. She placed her hand on my back reassuringly. I felt really shy taking my clothes in front of this really attractive woman. I began slowly taking my shirt off. I had often felt insecure about my body. I felt like nobody understood why.

After my shirt was off I covered my stomach a little with my arms. She swatted my arm away. "y/n never hide your body from me love. You are so beautiful." She whispered as she looked me up and down slowly. I then began pulling my breeches down. "Your butt looks amazing in those." She laughed. "Thank you." I giggled winking at her.

I winced again as my breeches brushed against the open wound on my knee. She grabbed my hand and stroked my knuckles trying to calm me. A tear fell from my eye. God why did I have to be such a baby it's just some cuts. After my clothes were off I jumped back up on the counter. I watched as Ms. Thornhill grabbed a washcloth and wet it in the sink. "I'm sorry y/n this is going to hurt." She said as she began trying to get all the dirt out of my knee. "yikes love this looks pretty bad " she said quietly. Tears started running down faster. By the time she moved to my arm my whole body was shaking. She took a pause to try and massage my shoulders as I was trying to hide my tears.

"Y/N it's perfectly fine to cry." She whispered lovingly. I smiled a little. I flinched as I saw her get out some cotton pads a pour rubbing alcohol on it. Fuck this was really going to hurt like hell. I put my hand over my mouth as she dabbed at my wounds with the little cotton pads. I tried to hard not to scream. I dug my nails into my thigh hoping to distract myself a little from this really intense pain.

She finished it off with taping some gauze over my knee and arm. She gave me a tight hug. "you did so good love." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Y/N i think you should stay here tonight. I will probably need to change your bandages." She said as she grabbed my hand. "You can take the bed and I'll sleep on my couch if you want." She said softly. "Actually can you stay with me? I don't mind sharing a bed." I grinned at her. Shit was that a weird thing to say. Would that make her uncomfortable? She smiled at me though. "Okay! Whatever would make you happy." She grinned at me. She tucked me into her bed and then laid down next to me.

I felt her pull me closer to her. I was glad it was dark because I was definitely blushing like mad. The she leaned over and kissed me. I immediately kissed back. I had wanted this for so long in all honesty. We fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

Hope you enjoyed reading!  I will make a part 2 of someone who loves you wouldn't do this soon btw but I'm struggling a bit to come up with ideas so feel free to comment anything you would like to see in it. :)