Clean that up rn 2 ⚠️

You horny little freaks wanted a part 2 😉 ask and you shall receive.

Smut warning obviously and not proofread

I was just left in shock. What the fuck my teacher just let me give her head. Was this some kind of dream?! And she said she would repay the favor. Best day ever hands down.

Being patient in the following classes was difficult. I obviously wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

FINALLY my classes ended. I went back to my dorm and explained everything to Yoko. She was so excited for me. She helped me do my hair while I redid my red lipstick. I threw on a mini slip dress. It was short with a thigh slit. I knew she would love taking it off of me. It was red and matched my hair and features perfectly. I threw on a large cardigan that way I could walk down the hall without raising questions. Being patient during dinner was awful.

I knew I probably had to wait until around 9 or something to sneak out. Definitely don't want to get caught sneaking into your teachers bedroom especially at some weird hours.

The clock finally struck 9 which was when curfew was. I thought that was pretty stupid considering we were a highschool and we stay up late all the time but I obviously don't make the rules and nobody asked me.

I tried to be as quiet as possible when I walked. It didn't take long to reach her dorm. Only a few doors down from mine. I knocked twice and she instantly opened it. She looked amazing as always. She quickly let me in and locked the door behind her. I felt my anxiety rise a little bit. Being with such an attractive woman made me nervous.

"Glad you came Ella." She winked at me. Oh my god I was down bad. She immediately pulled me into a kiss. It started off slow and gentle. It really didn't take very long for it to become heated and passionate. I tried to put up a fight for dominance and lost. she grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head quickly. She then started walking us backwards mouth still on mine until I hit the bed and fell backwards her on top of me.

I wrapped my legs around her waist to keep her close. She smacked my thigh and I let go. She got up and started kissing my neck. It didn't take her long to find my pulse point and start sucking. I moaned and threw my head back to give her easier access. she started gradually moving lower. She slid my top off to get easier access.

She caressed my boobs as she kissed my neck. I closed my eyes tightly due to the overwhelming pleasure I was experiencing. She dipped her fingers in the waistband of my panties. It didn't take long for her to find my clit and start rubbing gentle circles. I leaned into her touch as much as I could from my position under her. She ran her fingers through my slit collecting the wetness that had pooled there. "Your so wet for me." She smirked. "How could I not be? Your so attractive." She grinned at this.

"Mari I want to see you." I whispered. "Yeah?" She slowly started sliding off her jumpsuit. The same one she was wearing earlier. She took off her underwear and got on top of me. She intertwined our legs and I felt her core make contact with mine. I moaned at the feeling. Our slick mixing. She started moving back and forth slowly at first. God this was so good I doubt it would take long for me to finish. Watching her moan above me as our clits made contact just made it that much better.

"Do you like this? Getting fucked by your teacher?" She looked me directly in the eyes.  "Ugh yes God yes. Please don't stop that feels fucking amazing." She slapped my thigh again. "Watch your mouth. You're still my student." She grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Oh so you're giving me attitude now?" She cocked her eyebrow. Don't think I forgot about the little stunt you pulled in class. While it did get us here which I must say I'm grateful for you did cause me some trouble so you'll need to be punished." She said sternly.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I said feeling a little nervous. "I'm going to make you cum over and over again until you can't walk anymore. You'll be begging me to stop. I'll make sure you feel it in the morning." She grinned as she started grinding against me harder. "Ahh please I need to cum!" I cried out. "Wait until I say so." I tried my best. I was already in trouble with her I really didn't need to get in any more. "Please I can't hold it anymore." I was begging at this point. "Cum with me princess." The feeling of her juices mixing with mine made the orgasm so much better. My back arched off the bed as I closed my eyes tightly. She continued grinding on me prolonging our orgasms.

She slowly got off me and began kissing down my body until she reached my core. She started sucking my clit hard. "Ahh Mari I'm to sensitive." I moaned "baby we're barely even started and I know you can take it." She said almost condescending me. It was really hot though I must admit. She then started circling my entrance with her tongue before quickly thrusting it in and curling it. My thighs instantly gripped her head. Oh how I don't want her to pull away. "You're so tight babygirl." I felt her smirking against my cunt. "You taste amazing." Her words only made my release come faster. The second orgasm hit harder than the first. My legs were shaking and I was gripping the sheets as I cried out.

After I finished she proceeded to clean me up with her tongue and praise me. She ended up letting me stay the night too.

Im working on some requests rn sorry for the slow updates I promise I won't abandon this. Hope you guys enjoyed since a part 2 was highly requested and I'm currently planning one for someone who loves you wouldn't do this as well. ❤️❤️