problematic

Reader is 18. Legal age gap
Cw: smoking, swearing, power imbalance?, Kind of smut but not really

I had often been told I hung around the wrong crowd. It was more fun that way. I've tried and tried being good but it was boring. I highly doubt Weems would expel me.

This particular day I was hanging out with Bianca smoking behind the school. We should have been more discreet but neither of us had really thought this through.

I heard footsteps and saw a very angry Ms. Thornhill staring at me. I debated running but decided that would probably make things worse. "Y/n y/l/n my room. Now!" She snapped. "Bianca I'll deal with you later."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. That was a mistake. She turned to face me. "I will not hesitate to tell Weems. I told you last time what would happen if I ever caught you again." She had caught me smoking behind the school before. This wasn't a first time thing.

For some reason that I cannot fathom she likes me but she does. It's the only reason I haven't been expelled. She has saved my ass so many times by getting me out of trouble and not telling principal Weems.

I decided to quietly follow behind her. Nevermore really was the only place I fit in. I really didn't want to leave. For some reason I had an inability to think about the consequences of my actions.

She pulled me into her room and slammed the door. Maybe she really was done with me. The look of disappointment on her face broke me.

I decided to start begging. "I'm so sorry. I really won't do it again, I regret it already. Please I just wanted to fit in."

She rubbed her temples and then looked up at me. "How do I know you're serious y/n. You said this last time. I've tried to be so patient with you but you continue to disobey me. I'm going to tell principal Weems."

A few tears fell from my eyes. "Please there's got to be something I can do. Nevermore really is my home. I'll do anything I mean it this time."

She smirked a little at that and got closer to me. "anything?" She said in almost a whisper. "yes " I smirked back at her for a little. I always thought she was really attractive and I really did appreciate her not getting me expelled.

She was really close to my face now. "I want to kiss you right now." I whispered. "Then what are you waiting for?" She smiled at me. I leaned in. Her lips felt so soft against mine. This felt so right. I could taste her mint chapstick. She pulled me closer to her as we continued to kiss.

We eventually had to pull away for air. I was very flustered from our bodies being right against each other. I buried my head into her neck.

"I don't think I want to talk to principal Weems anymore." She whispered in my ear.

I wanted to stay at nevermore even more now. God this woman was hot.

"Good because there's more where that came from." I laughed getting a little cocky. She pulled me in for another kiss. Our lips moved so well together. She easily dominated the kiss. She bit my bottom lip and grabbed my waist. I moaned a little and she entered my mouth with her tongue.

There's no way I got out of being expelled and get to make out with the teacher I've been crushing on for the past year. This is really the best day ever.

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts as she pushed me into the wall to deepen the kiss. My whole mouth felt tingly from her minty taste. "y/n you don't even know how long I've wanted to do this for." She said against my mouth.

When we pulled away she nipped on my ear a little and whispered. "Go lay on my bed." I immediately obeyed. She straddled my hips and started kissing my jawline. I was certain this would leave marks. I'd worry about that later though because her mouth felt so good.

She moved down to my neck and quickly started biting and sucking on my pulse point. I whined a little. She smoothed over the sore area with her tongue. I tried to put my hands on her waist but she quickly grabbed them and pinned them above my head.

She moved down to my collarbone. I moaned slightly. I was trying so hard to be quiet. "Be as loud as you want y/n." She said against my skin. Her breath tickled and I giggled a little. 

She completely skipped over my chest and started kissing my inner thighs. "please." I whispered I was so glad I decided to wear a short skirt to give her easy access. I bucked my hips a little trying to signal for her to get on with it. I was so desperate for her touch. She immediately withdrew.

I groaned. I was so sexually frustrated after all that. "Y/N you broke rules and really thought I would reward you?" She laughed. "Maybe if you're good next time." She laughed and got off me. Then she just walked out. As she was walking out the door she turned and said "oh by the way you have my class in 5 minutes don't be late " then she just left.

Great how was I supposed to focus now.

Hope you enjoyed. This was my first time writing anything like this so I hope it wasn't too bad. Thank for reading!