I love you

You are a language arts teacher at nevermore. You fell in love with your friend Marilyn Thornhill.

Cw: making out, alcohol consumption

Mari and I were sitting on the roof having a glass of wine. It had been an interesting week at nevermore. The newest student Wednesday had skipped both our classes. Neither of us wanted to go to principal Weems. We both agreed she was pretty intimidating.

We decided to just forget about it. It's a Friday after all we can deal with this on Monday.

I'd taught at nevermore for 6 months and Marilyn had always been helpful and kind. We got close really fast and it didn't take long for me to catch feelings.

She was beautiful. I often dreamed about how her lips would feel against mine. I tried to push it away. I really couldn't tell if she felt the same as me. She was never the easiest person to read.

Maybe it was the alcohol giving me more confidence but I slid closer to her and hugged her tight. She rested her head against my chest.

I wasn't sure if she would comment because I generally wasn't the most cuddly person. It's weird considering physical touch is my love language but I just need to really trust someone.

"Y/N?" She whispered. I hummed in awknowledgement. She turned to face me and I saw tears in her eyes.

I reached up to rub her cheek. "What is it Mari?" I asked a little concerned. "I want to be more than friends." She whispered. My eyes widened. It just came out all the sudden. "I love you." I blurted out.

She suddenly pulled me in for a soft kiss. I immediately kissed back smiling against her lips. We pulled away and I shivered a little at the sudden gusts of wind. "Do you want to go inside love?" She asked. That pet name made my heart flutter.

"Yeah " I laughed. We both walked through my open window. We both sat on my bed. "I've loved you for so long." She laughed pressing our foreheads together.

I leaned forwards and connected our lips once again. The kiss deepened. She pushed me down on my bed so she was laying on top of me while we continued making out passionately. She was a really good kisser. Her lips tasted like vanilla and mint.

We eventually had to pull away for air. We stayed in that position with her laying on me for awhile. It felt so comforting.

We spent the night like this. I was finally so happy that we had confessed our feelings. It had been so difficult to hide them.

Sorry this is really short. Hope you enjoyed regardless ❤️