chapter 2: april fools pt. 1 (lane loud)

No warnings!

-

"bonnie! i completely forgot that tomorrow's april fools day, how can i forget that tomorrow's april fools day?!" linka foolishly slapped herself.

"you know how lane goes bonkers every april fools day. Nobody is safe from that evil pranking genius!" she sighed.

"okay, but as much as you and your brothers are scared of lane right now, how about me?! that dude is WAY harsher to me!" i whined, feeling completely nervous of what's gonna happen.

i paced around my best friend's room, while linka is as nervous as me.

i literally don't get it. why was lane's pranks for me are way harsher than his siblings? i mean yeah sure, lane was one of my closest than the rest of linka's brothers but that's it. we're not SUPER close or anything, we just teased each other and sometimes hangout when linka's busy.

and we did kiss once, but it was at a party and his friends were somehow friends with my friends. but its a LONG story, we were tipsy and kind of drunk. anyways i kind of pretended that kiss didn't happen and somehow he got upset, and we stopped talking. i don't know if he was really upset of the 'kiss' or we just grew apart. but thank GOD linka didn't knew about that, it'd be embarrassing.

"bonnie! i think i have a plan, but it requires you in it."

"go on, tell me!"

"okay so.. i kind of have to set you up with one of my brothers."

"uh, why so?" i questioned

"to make lane jealous."

i straight up LAUGHED at her.

"BAHAHA, the heck you mean 'to make lane jealous'??" i laughed

"BONNIE, this is our ONLY chance not to get pranked by lane. ARE YOU IN OR NOT."

"fine. but i swear, this stupid plan of yours won't work! trust me, you must be crazy thinking that lane likes me." she simply rolled her eyes at me.

"you two are so dense." linka muttered.

"say what?"

"nothing! now let's tell my brothers about the plan." i nodded

-
it's late at night as we were gathered around loki and loni's room to discuss about linka's stupid plan.

"so, all we have to do is to set up bonnie with one of us to make lane jealous?" loki remarked.

"stupid right? ow!" i cried, earning a pinch from linka.

"pretty much it!" linka answered.

"that's genius lil sis!" luke high fived linka.

"yeah! even i wouldn't come up with it." loni commented

"of course not, you don't even think!" lynn teased, receiving a punch from loni.

"so, who's gonna be the guy?" lars asked

"what guy?"

"you dummy, he meant which brother is gonna be with bonnie, lexx!" leif jeered.

"obviously me" levi chimed

"OBVIOUSLY not you levi! you're literally a baby, bonnie might catch a case cause of you." loki explained

"OKAY let's cross out the younger brothers from the list." linka chimed.

"poo poo"

"EW WHAT IS THAT SMELL!" lexx yelled

"lynn i thought we told you to not fart when we're huddling!" linka called

"IT WASN'T ME YOU BUTTHEADS IT'S CLEARLY LEON!" lynn shouted.

"so like, why are we huddling again?"

"the plan, loni!" i sighed at the chaotic scene happening infront of me.

"okay, quiet everyone! i have made a decision. luke will be the one who's gonna be with bonnie since luke and lane share the same room."

"awesome dude! looks like we're gonna have a good time tomorrow, bonnie." luke winked at me

"okay wow when did i agree to do this again?" i sighed, already regretting this.

"OKAY LETS GET MOVING PEOPLE WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!" linka yelled quietly, not wanting lane to wake up.

-
A/N:
THIS TOOK AWHILE TO WRITE DUDE PHEW.

working on part two tomorrow<3