chapter 9: blinds wide open (lane loud)

this book is a whole lane loud fanfic cuz what the hell😹 im sorry i just had another idea abt him BAHAHAHHA.

T/N:
stalking, creepy(kinda), obsessed, drvgging, yandere.

"i'm telling you! please sleep here for tonight." gabbie begged her friend who was in the other line.

"gabbie, i promise you. there's probably no one stalking you. it's been a week since you've called the police about it." her friend assured her, munching on her late night cereal while her phone is laying on speaker.

gabbie bit her lip and looked around at her messy apartment. still bothered staying here after the police said it was safe for her to live here again. she sighed and nodded, and thought her friend was probably right.

"okay. i just- can i call you whenever something happens?"
"of course you can."
"promise me to answer the call fast."
"i promise."
"okay, goodnight."

gabbie hanged up the phone and let out a sigh, feeling the tiredness in her eyes. probably because of the sleepless nights she had these past weeks.

"i should probably shower first." she mumbled, her nose scrunched after sniffing herself.

-

it was exactly 10 pm after she walked out from her shower, gabbie stopped from her tracks when she felt someone watching her. it was him, he's here.

gabbie could feel a pair of eyes just oustide her bedroom window. its was the guy who watches her through her window every single night.

she gulped and tried to calm down, pretending not to know he was watching her. she needed to call her friend, asap.

she held her towel and looked where her phone was, and her eyes landed at the table. just beside her bedroom window where he was looking through.

she let out a shaky breathe and gripped her towel that was wrapped around her naked body. she slowly turned around and walked to the table, her eyes never leaving the phone.

just three more steps, she said to herself. the table was just right in-front of her, and took the phone abruptly and ran to her living room. shutting the door behind her.

"shit, shit, shit." she muttered while her fingers shakily dialed her friend's number.

"please answer, please, please." the phone ringed but there was no answer.

suddenly, a doll dropped to the floor behind her. she stopped what she was doing, and held her phone to her chest.

she turned around, and looked at the doll closely. taking the doll in her hands and gasped. the doll looked exactly like her, from her hair to her eyes and even the cardigan she always wear.

she screamed in fear and threw the doll away from her. gabbie was about to turn around and run but the guy's wrapped his one arm around her neck and the other one at her stomach.

"woah, calm down there baby." he whispered through gabbie's ear. gabbie screamed and kicked the guy's balls before getting a random slipper she found on her floor so she could have something to defend.

she looked at the guy more clearly, he had a clown mask on. he slowly looked up her while he clutched his pants. "you sure are a feisty one, that's what i like about you." his laugh was deep.

"fucking stay down if you don't want me to hurt you!" she said with a lot of force like she isn't shitting her pants right now.

she slowly walked to him and remove the creepy clown mask out of his face.

gabbie gasped, looking at the guy with disbelief.
"..lane?" she slowly called out. lane slowly looked up to her with a sinister smile. "yes baby?"

"..why the fuck are you doing this? i-i told you i don't fucking like you!"

"baby, you're the girl that i want. please, just be with me."

"i'm your brother's girlfriend, lane!"

"i don't fucking care about my brother being your boyfriend, okay baby? i just want you to myself! if you say no after this i'll-" he stopped and took a breathe, realizing he was scaring gabbie.

he stood up and walked to her. "i just can't take it, you're just so fucking gorgeous. baby, you're gorgeous." lane looked at her with a grin and held her hand with a tight grip, which made gabbie struggle to take her hand back.

"i just wanna drag your lifeless body to the forest and fornicate with it but that's because i'm in love with you baby."

"you're insane.."

"i know."

lane gave her a sinister smile and pulled her to a hug.

"sweet dreams."

before gabbie could say anything, lane placed a towel on her mouth as she fell into sleep.

lane easily picked her up, looking at her current state and kissed her forehead.

"finally mine."

A/N:
THIS KINDA CREEPED ME TBH LMFAO
but its inspired by a song called She by Tyler the Creator. I took some inspos from the lyrics so you can check it out hehe😼🤲🏼.