chapter 5: best friends pt. 2 (luke loud)

A/N:
THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG AND IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED YET:(  so i decided to part it in two since the word counting was almost like 2.4 k words🫣 BUT DW I WILL BE RELEASING PART 3 LATER THIS DAY! please be patient with me:>

ANYWAYS ENJOY!

WARNINGS:
cussing, drinking alchohol

DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE!

-

"luke, you just don't get it." loki let out a sigh running a hand over his face.

luke was telling his older siblings the fight happened the other week. lately, bonnie been avoiding him for the last couple of days. even though he had already said sorry, bonnie had kept distance and he doesn't get why.

he had already told bonnie his breakup with sam wasn't her fault. she just wanted to break up with him and she chose her to blame when bonnie was nothing but nice to her.

he thought talking to his siblings would clear his mind but it seems to be having the opposite.

lane was fixing mrs. coconuts as he spoke, "you know why exactly why it's happening luke, and you want to act like it's not a problem."

"exactly!" loki nodded beside lane

"what bonnie had said to you that day was right and you couldn't accept it." loni added with a shrug on his shoulders, laying down on his bed.

"but i still i don't get what bonnie is trying to tell me, she wants to set boundaries?? is that why she has been ignoring me even though i already apologized?? fuck." he looked down and sighed frustratedly, playing with the piercing on his lip.

"she means that you have to think about your relationship with her and how it's affecting your other relationships." lynn cut in, dribbling his ball now making his way inside of loni and loki's room.

luke tried to think about it for the rest of the day, but evey time he did he couldn't wrap his mind around what it meant. he snapped from his thoughts when his phone distracted him, it vibrated again with another text displaying from-- bonnie?

-
bonnie🐰❤️

bonnie:
LINKA

HELOL?,

luke:
Hey luv

My lil sis is sleeping right now.

Why are you up so late?

bonnie:
cna yuo pick me up?😔

luke:
Right now?

Where are you

bonnie:
at hte bar

luke:
What the hell are you doing there so late?

Are you drinking?

Wait

Are you drunk luv?

bonnie:
🥹