chapter 10: signal (loni loud)

WARNINGS:
non i think other than cussing fo sure.

NOTE:
just realized i haven't wrote anything abt loni (and loki) so here it is! bare wit me LOL. also im using a new character btw! it's now anne 💕

-

anne:
LINKA
OMG

linka:
HI
WHATS WRONG??

anne:
u remember the guy i told u abt
the one working where i buy my clothes at

linka:
there u go again LMAO
what is it this time??

anne:
LMAO
we had a small interaction🙈
HEHEHHEHEHEHEH
ik hes the one

linka:
bae..
go to a doctor oh my GAAAD
youve been on like this for MONTHS god dammnit

anne:
I SWEAR IM NOT THAT DELUSIONAL
but omfg he making me into one

linka:
you haven't even told me ur lil crush's name yet😤

anne:
u always insult my crushes
im not gonna tell u
ik youre gonna ruin it for me LMAO

linka:
OK fineeeee!
but i gotta see this guy sooner or later
i swear if its ugly...

anne:
wtf linka
"its"😭😭😭
bruh HES fineeee i tell you
i gtg i'm gonna stay here for a bit🤭

linka:
you're still THERE?
GIRL.😂
have fun then i guess
read 3:27 pm

-

anne put her phone back in her bag before her 'crush' came back with some clothes.

"okay so i picked up some clothes that might fit you but i'm not sure if you're gonna like it." he said and showed the clothes he picked out for her

"are you kidding? i like you. i mean- i like it! so much." anne awkwardly laughed and said without glancing to the clothes he showed and only looked at him.

"but like, you haven't even seen them yet." he chuckled and anne snapped out of it.

"right." she took the clothes and looked at the mirror in-front of them.

she gasped quietly on how good he was picking clothes for her.

"wow, this top looks amazing with this skirt huh? you did amazing!" she made an o shape with her mouth while she glanced at the mirror with the clothes on.

he looked at her through the mirror with a smile. "thanks! i'm glad you liked it. i'll get going then!"

anne looked at him walking away and stopped him quickly.

"uh, wait a minute! loni?" loni stopped and turned over to her with a confused face.

"how'd you know my name? do you know me?" he asked and anne paused for a second.

"um... it's in your name tag?..." she said with her eyebrow raised.

"oh right! my bad." he laughed and hit his head lightly for forgetting.

"uh, your um- glasses!"

"hm? what about them??"

"where did you um- get them?"

"oh! it was actually my brother's glasses. i got it from him so i gotta ask him first."

"oh.. okay."

loni started to walk away and anne panicked, this was her chance!

"loni! one last"

he turned around quickly and waited for what's shes about to say.

"can i.. get your number?" anne mentally screamed in her head, she was basically sweating buckets.

"my number? for what?" he said dumbfounded.

"you know...." anne mumbled, her face red as the tomato as she waited for loni's response.

"ah! for these glasses, right?"

"uh.." definitely not for that. "yeah! so you can tell me where your brother bought them! haha.." he totally misunderstood me, anne thought. but it was better than leaving without his number, right?

"for sure! would you mind giving me your phone?" anne nodded and gave her phone to him while he dialed his number in.

he called his number and ringed his phone from his pocket. "i'll text you tonight okay?" he smiled.

"o-okay.." anne hid her smile and nodded to him.

he started to walk away for the third time.

anne couldn't contain it and jumped in excitement.

loni stopped his tracks again and anne quickly acted like she was normal.

"wait, i didn't ask your name yet."

"oh yeah, it's anne by the way." she said and cleared her voice.

"nice to meet you anne!" he took her hand and shake it before going away.

anne screamed without actually leaving a sound and automatically called her best friend linka.

"I HELD HIS HAND HOLY FUCK..."

-

A/N:
HIIII sorry for slow updates omfg😭
i hoped u liked the story, its REALLY simple tho🧍
but i just wanted to make a cute story about the main character having a big crush on loni but loni being loni, he doesn't see it because hes DUMB AF. jk but you get the point (hopefully)

its also inspired by the song signal by TWICE OBVI😍💕 ill be doing loki next hehe stay tuned!