chapter 3: april fools pt. 2

WARNINGS:
none that i can think of!:)

-

"i really don't think this is gonna work, linka." i seriously said

"suck it up bonnie! just go to your places and wait for your que. luke and bonnie, do you copy?" she demanded

"yes BOSS."

"heavy on the boss, love. my lil sis is too bossy." he joked, getting a scoff from linka.

"whatever, now scoot to lane's room! move it or lose it!"

"what a butthead. i'm literally helping her stupid plan and this is what she does? where did she even get that attitude?! what a-"

"HEY HEY! calm down love. i'm sure my lil sis is like that because today is april fools day, so let's finish up and get this over with." luke calmed me down

"alright.." i held luke's hand as he guides me to his room.

"where are you guys going?" we stopped our tracks as we saw lane walking up to his room.

"OH HEY BRO." luke nervously called, i nudged him not to blow our cover.

"we were just going to his room, lu is going to teach me some chords on his guitar." i said calmly, remaining eye-contact with lane.

"i'm sorry, lu?" lane asked,

"oh no, i'm sorry i meant luke. force of habit." i nagged, letting out a dry laugh.

his eyes narrowed. lowering his head to your height, suspicion took place.

"whatever. don't forget it's april fools day, buttercup. won't go easy on ya," he laughed and patted my head.

not even just a second from entering lane and luke's room, i got wet from the bucket of water lane set up above the door.

"ah! LANE WHAT THE HECK." i gasped, hair wet and my shirt soaked.

"PAILED IT!" he evilly laughed

"OH COME ON!" i annoyingly shouted at lane

"why do you gotta do me like that every year?! GEEZ, now my hair is soaked!" i shrieked, trying to soak off the water out of my hair

"remember the rules, buttercup. anyone who sets foot on my property is fair game!" he stated

"you okay bro?" luke removed his jacket, now leaving him with him in a tank top and placed it over my soaked shirt, not remaining eye-contact.. more like avoiding eye-contact. oh no,

OUT OF ALL TIMES, i chose to wear a white t-shirt on april fools day?? thanks to lane, it's now see through! how embarrassing is that?

i looked at lane and saw his expression change, he pressed his lips together and balled his fist. he dead stared at his brother and luke on the other side is sweating as heck when he felt lane's fixed stare. was he really, jealous? maybe this plan was working after all.

"OH. LU! can i borrow your shirt? you didn't mind the other time.." don't blame me! this could be the perfect time to execute linka's stupid plan, plus revenge on lane!

"the last time?? the heck do ya mean, bonnie- ow!" i punched him, his face realized what i had mean

"o-oh yeah! sure love, get the ones you USUALLY wear." we looked to lane to see if he got any reaction, surprisingly he looked really scary. he literally looked like he was about to kill someone, luke in the other hand looked like he peed his pants.

then, lane started walking in our direction,

"dude. if ever anything bad happens to me, take care of my guitar!" luke whispered,

but, he went past us. lane went to his closet and got a shirt slightly smaller than his size. the heck was he doing?

he went up at us and removed luke's jacket from me.

"take my shirt buttercup, sorry this was the only one that could fit you!" he pat my head, his expression was blank yet his tone was his usual goofy lane. his eyes were boringly staring at luke's hand onto my shoulder.

"something wrong?" i asked, genuinely

"yes, i don't like sharing things. i thought luke knew about that, guess i was wrong." he shrugged, wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer so that luke's hand was nowhere near my shoulder.

"i don't know what the heck you guys were doing right now but it's working, alright!" he seriously said. turning me around, my back now facing lane's chest and lane sneakily wrap his as around my waist, back-hugging me. just now my heart just fluttered, i'm a sucker for back hugs.

"don't do it again, i swear i'm going crazy." he rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, i am folding sir.

"oooookay, i'm just gonna.. leave." luke walking away

"oh no you're not! after what you did, expect even more pranks next year." he evilly laughed

"NAUR!" he ran away, yelling like a bozo.

..

"okay.. just to clarify. where you jealous?"

"what do you think i was feeling when i saw you and luke getting lovey-dovey to each other? of course buttercup," he breathily laughed and hid his head in the crook of my neck, my face red as tomatoes.

"looks like someone is blushing~"

"no, i'm not! you're the one who's shy!" he shyly laughed and we stayed like that for awhile

"so.. does that mean no more april fools pranks"

"hahaha. no."

"guess we tried."

"C'MON NOW!!" linka yelled, revealing the other loud siblings out of their hiding spot.

-
A/N:
LOWKEY WAS NOT PROUD OF THIS TBH:(

pls vote if you would like me to continue this story!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!