chapter 7: brother's best friend (lynn loud)

WARNINGS:
cursing, drinking, forced proximity, kissing, slight smut, mentions of seggs.

NOTE:
LYNN IS 19 HERE AND PRIMROSE IS 18!!! also in this story, i'll be doing a different character! (her name is PRIMROSE) so there is no bonnie in this storyD:

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLZ.

-

"geez, you're barely home and now you're eating all my food??" prim stormed in the kitchen and grabbed her food away, preventing from her brother eating it.

percy gave an unbothered face as she expected. prim didn't notice the boy who was next to her brother.
her mood changed and quickly greeted him.

"loni! heyyyy, what's up?" she leaned over and hugged loni and mouthed the words i'll kill you to percy over loni's shoulders. percy only blowed her off in respond before she pulled away from the hug and returning a smile to loni.

"look at you! all grown up," loni got teary eyed and prim rolled her eyes.

"ew, stop acting like my dad loni." she faked gags and laughed.

"excuse me?? i do not!!"

"who's acting like a dad?" a voice appears from the kitchen pantry, prim turned to face with another of percy's friends--- loki, or perhaps loni's brother.

"okay what the hell, you're here too?" loki nodded while holding a bag of chips.

"oh hey! it's our little primrose," loki ruffled her hair and prim scoffed in annoyance.

"by the way, do you guys even buy grocery this week? you're all out of takis. all i could find was this--" he shook the bag of chips on his hands at their faces, prim scrunched her face from the sound.

"loki, you don't even live here. buy your own takis." prim rolled her eyes, she didn't glanced at loki and turned around facing lane.

"GEEZ LANE, WHY ARE YOU STANDING RIGHT BEHIND ME." prim submitting unwillingly to another hair ruffle.

"you taki to me? hahaha! get it? takis??" he laughed and held his stomach.

"yes, that was so funny i lmao-ed" prim sarcastically said and went to the bathroom.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"hello?? i need to go to the bathroom like asap!!!" she knocked the door multiple times, attempting to annoy the person inside.

"what's your damage, bro? i'm trying to take a dump here," luke yelled through the door and prim groaned and head back to the kitchen.

"okay, are all of the loud siblings are just in random places around my house??" loni motioned the space next to his on the couch as prim happily accept and sat beside him while he rest his arms on her shoulders.

"you mean our house?" percy corrected his sister, still eating her food without her knowing.

"funny because we're not even complete yet. lynn is on the way here." loki muttered boringly while on his phone, probably texting his girlfriend bella.