chapter 13: pillow (loni and loki loud)

WARNINGS:
none other than slight cussing.
(HAVE NOT PROOFREAD)

-

summer, a time to spend with family during the hot season. except bonnie's parents went to fly out to hawaii for sum 'alone time'. bonnie was alright with it and has been staying at linka's house for the time being.

these days has been great for both linka and bonnie, they've been inseparable since then. bonnie also had been close with linka's brothers surprisingly well and has been hanging out with linka and her siblings everday.

but this day has been a bit- different. loni and loki were arguing.

everyone came bursted through the loni and loki's room.

"hey hey hey, what's goin' on here?" luke asked out of concern.

"looks like they're fighting.." lynn said.

"i'd make a joke about fighting, but i can't seem to get a good punch line." lane laughed at his own joke and everyone groaned. "get it?"

"i'm scared.." both lexx and leif said at the same time and luke came to comfort them.

"well i'm not getting mixed up to this." levi said and went back inside his room together with leon.

they all agreed and went back to their rooms.

"-fine! i don't like sleeping here anyways!" loni slammed the door on loki's face and angrily walked away.

linka and bonnie were just about to sleep when suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"can you open the door?" linka lazily asked bonnie and she nodded.

she opened the door and saw loni holding two pillows and a bag over his shoulder staring.

"can i stay with you guys tonight?"

bonnie looked at him with a deadpanned face and closed the door on him.

"hey! c'mon, i have no where else to go." loni knocked on the door multiple times.

"what's his problem?" linka asked bonnie while she sat beside her.

"loni wants to spend the night with us in your room."

"heck no! there's barely any room left for the two of us and now him?"

"that's why i slammed the door on him, your welcome." bonnie laid down on the bed with both hands behind her head.

"..i guess i'll sleep in the bathtub tonight..." loni mumbled through the door and linka felt bad while sighing before walking up to the door and opened it.

"only for tonight" linka said before regretting it.
loni's face lit up and hurriedly went inside linka's room, closing the door right behind him.

bonnie looked at linka with a 'are you for real' face when she let loni sleep here when there's barely enough room for three people here.

"i can't do this, i'm gonna bunk with loki." bonnie did a peace sign, took a pillow, and went out.

-