Ponyboy's Secret

Hey guys <3 this chapter is dedicated to *Drumroll* Autumn_One_Direction love ya thanks for commenting sorry its kinda sort and there are probably spelling mistakes but hope you enjoy.

  Steve Pov

  I slowly crept out of the old house,Soda and two bit were fighting so no one noticed me slip out into the cold night air. As soon as I was outside the old rusty gate. I sprinted down the street looking into every alley way,curb , street, and just everywhere in general. Ten minutes had past, then thirty, I couldn't find her!  I panted while holding on to a street light, I felt sweaty and pretty gross . Damn it,I looked everywhere! I thought angrily while slamming my fists against the hard,cold,unfriendly metal. Suddenly I heard noises coming from the park and sprinted leaving huge clouds of dust behind me. As soon as reached the park I saw a figure pounding on a tree angrily while cursing under he breath, I smirked." Damn it"! She screamed as she hit her foot on the small metal slide. While I stared her remembering the many times I came to the park to deal with my anger I saw something that made my blood run cold. A blue mustang that smelled like beer and smoke had just pulled up to the curb . 

Socs soon began to get out of the car with their varsity jackets looking piss ass drunk.Great,just what I needed a pissed off girl and a bunch of Socs! I stood up, out of the corner of my eye I saw a glass bottle I picked it up, ready and armed and ran towards Kara. Noticing me the girl gave me a surly, unwelcome look. One of the socs spotted Kara and assumed that she was one of them. He marched up to her and said."Hey baby was this greaser hurting ya just come with us we'll show you a good time". I jumped in front of her with my bottle and growled."Leave her alone".  And as he advanced I started waving the bottle around which ended up hitting him on his face leaving blood oozing out in a jagged line. "I can take care of myself"! Hissed the girl from behind me and after a minute exclaimed. "Damn these clothes"! I couldn't help but smirk at this.  "YOU BASTARD"! Screamed the now scarred blond soc! "Get him "! Screamed the one in the red pants.I remembered what had happened to Johnny and that sure as hell wasn't going to be me. Kara jumped next to me from behind me holding a small switchblade in her hands and whispered. "I ain't going down without a fight"!

Pony boy pov

  As soda went up the stairs I scratched the back of my head.What had made him act like this? He was usually the family counselor , the person you could look to for advice. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen and looked for chocolate cake , but, then decided to not risk Two Bit going crazy and stealing it. Two bit was sitting on the couch sulking and was watching...THE BEATLES! They were my favorite ,although, I would never admit this to the gang cause it was considered wussy and socs listened to it. I practically sprinted to the couch and jumped on it sending the dazed Two Bit sailing into the air. As soon as he landed back onto the couch he looked at me clearly annoyed and asked ."What the hell?" I didn't respond instead I looked intently at the screen, I mean this barely ever happened ! Better seize the opportunity right? Two bit looked really worried at my expression slowly nudged me and asked ."Hey Pony are you alright"? I let out a slow yes and focused on the figure on the screen. "Hey Pony are ya going soft on me"? Asked Two Bit as a Cheshire grin spread itself onto his face. 'Oh, No'! I gulped Two Bit looked deviously at me and that made me mighty nervous. Suddenly he jumped on me twisting my arm every which way. "Yell Uncle"! He laughed always looking for a good fight. "No Way"! I said trying to twist myself so I could see the screen. An hour later me, my bruised arm, and Two Bit sat on the couch I had given up and Two Bit was extremely happy. Eventually Two Bit fell asleep on the couch drool and all not wanting to be drooled on I immediately got up. Looking at the clock I realized it was pretty late and since Darry and Dally weren't back yet that meant they hadn't found Kara. So I decided to look for her I mean how much trouble could a girl in Soc clothing get into?

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? COMMENT AND FIND OUT!! NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATES sorry guys but i kinda need some persuasion to continue.