Panic at the Curtises

helloooo well I felt like writing so here you guys go plus lots of people favorited so I decided to update thank the favorites...thanks....enjoy <3 

Darry's Pov

How could I tell them? Was she really going to be here? She had done something unforgivable last time she was here...Soda was happy...but then she came and ruined everything. I took in a deep breath of air as I stared at the expecting faces of my family. Did I really have to tell them? Finally after a couple seconds of awkward silence I opened my mouth to at last deliver the dreadful news....

Back at the hospital...Steve's Pov

I opened my eyes to see the glare of a fluorescent lamp,what had happened? Where was I? Kara....I sat up rapidly and groaned, when I felt a deep pain in my head accompanied with a throbbing headache. I looked around madly, where was Kara? Scratch that, where was I? I looked down to see tons of tubes attached to me. I stared anxiously at my arm...what the hell?

That's when it started, the pounding headache, the lightness in my head, I started to hear faint yelling that sounded miles away from me, and blurry figures that were running around my room. Minute by minute everything was getting darker and blurrier. Then everything went black...

Kara Pov

I was restless and bored, I was still fuming over the loss of the fight and then there was something else I felt nervous like something big was about to happen. So, I did the only rational thing that I could do, I snuck out of my room and called the Curtises house.

"Hello"? I heard a shaky voice on the other line who I identified as, "Darry"? I whispered mystified that the big muscular guy from before was crying, something was definitely wrong.

I heard footsteps come down the hallway but, to my surprise they ran right past me. "He needs urgent help"! Yelled one of the doctors running throughout the building. My eyes widened as I realized that they were running toward Steve's room. "Shit"! I whispered as the worry began to gnaw at the pit of my stomach. I decided again to do the only rational thing I could do which was run in the direction of Steve's room.

So what do you guys think?? Remember to let me know down below :)!