Old Friend

hey guys here it is the new chapter :) well this chapter is dedicated to ... THEOUTSIDERSXX thank you so much for liking this story and LYSS156 thanks for adding this to your reading list so thankful to all my readers :) enjoy

Pony boy pov

I ran down the dark street ,and stopped with shaky hands when I heard a scream coming from the park. I sprinted there and saw Steve on the ground with blood oozing out of his head and Kara with a switchblade in front of him with four socs in front of her."Move "! One demanded. The girl smirked and said. "Never". Then she slashed a deep line across  the face of the first Soc. "Why you little bitch "! He screamed losing his temper ,slapping her across the face and sending her flying so she hit the cold asphalt. I ran panting my blood boiling,running completely on adrenaline and impulse I jumped on the back of the soc who hit her.  I proceeded to slug him across the face and soon he hit the ground and was out cold. The others looked astonished at me."Let's get out of here"! One shouted . The other one , with malice looked at me ,sneered, and said."Watch your back greaser,we'll get you  ". In a blink of an eye they were gone all that was left were specks of blood and ..oh god Steve Kara ! 

I rushed over to them Steve was now surrounded by a pool of blood ...oh god tears began to leak down my face please not like Johnny please god . I turned my head to look at Kara who looked extra pale and who had a ton of blood leaking from one arm."Damn these clothes can't even fight in them"! She muttered looking in dismay at her mangled arm. What were we going to do?  I soon heard an old truck swerve to the side,some cussing , and a familiar voice yell."Hey Pony you alright"? It was  Tim Shepard standing  by the side of the street leaning against his car, smoking a cigarette, pretty much just trying to look like a bad ass. I was barely standing at this point and mumbled"hospital "! And then everything went dark.

Tim pov

  I ran up to the boy just holding him up right before he hit the pavement. Stupid kid, I swear  he attracts trouble he reminds  me of myself. I looked around and saw...Steve! I ran up  to him a pool of blood surrounded his head I shook him trying to wake the poor kid up . Well finally Steve opened his eyes I breathed a sigh of relief. Steve looked confused and then croaked out,"I feel dizzy and I don't think I can get up"! In an airy sort of voice . I picked him up gently and slung pony boy over my shoulder. As soon as I put them into my truck I raced back and saw the unexplainable. It was KARA what was she doing here? Why wasn't she in New York? A million questions popped up in my mind but I just picked her up and gently put her down next to Steve and pony boy .  I knew I needed to get to the hospital before it was to late...

How does he know Kara?? Review and find out!! 

    NO COMMENTS=NO UPDATES sorry guys but i kinda need some persuasion to continue writing