The Hospital Blues

I AM SO SORRY I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOO LONG  I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WELL ANYWAYS THIS IS DEDICATED TO U READING THIS  please comment and favorite I LOVE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

 Dallys pov 

  I sat and flinched every time I heard that damn machine it was the only thing keeping her alive. I started to bawl and believe me dally Winston does not , never, for nothing, cry, because it's not tuff.  How could I let this happen? I was going to kill those damn Socs ! 

Soda and Two bit wanted to visit her but it was only family , Superman of course argued with the nurses and doctors saying that as her caretaker he should see her, was obliged to, deserved to, and had rights!  Kara....I thought as I look at the bruised and battered body of my little sister and vowed to myself that I would protect her with my life from this day forward. Suddenly I felt a little shake, and my eyes connected with icy blue ones almost identical to mine.

Soda pov

 Steve .... How did this happen??? Please god, I prayed as a couple of tears slipped down my face...NO ... I had to be strong for Pony Boy. He was sitting next to Darry pale faced, with his knuckles clenched, staring intently at the nurses and doctors, and lip quivering. Mickey was playing on tv but Two Bit was spacing out he didn't even glance at the happy mouse displayed on the screen. Who was this and what had they done to two bit?.Then there was Tim Shepard who just annoyed the living hell out of me. He was sitting in the cushioned seats completely nonchalant like nothing had even happened. I couldn't even think properly you could feel the tension in the room but I didn't care I just wanted my best friend back.