A Different Kind of Virus

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Jenna is working on her programming and on researching the Vannie virus while Phoebe is playing a game on the couch. Jenna keeps getting frustrated at something and it gets to a point where phoebe gets curious.

Phoebe: everything ok?

Jenna: yeah just having a little trouble figuring out this virus. I almost have it, but I can't Crack the code. *at that moment the building loses power* Oh perfect. Good thing my laptop is charged.

Phoebe: maybe I can take a Crack at it? I know my way around a code or two.

Jenna: Actually that'd be incredibly helpful, let's head to the Bean's Knees. *they Leave the apartment and see the source of the outage, their next door neighbor was testing some new filming equipment and blew the fuse.*

Phoebe: Who's that?

Jenna: Oh, that's John, he's an Amateur Animated filmmaker, hence all the equipment. Come on, we should let him focus. *she takes Phoebe to the Bean's Knees coffee house to take a look at the virus strain.* Thanks for the help.

Phoebe: no problem, let me take a look *takes the laptop and opens it* Oh, that is quite confusing.

Jenna: Right?! It's the most batshit code I've ever seen. *looks at the time* I have some time to chill before I have to go to work, want me to get you anything as a thanks?

Phoebe: *thinks for a second* A Mocha and a Banana muffin please.

Jenna gives a nod and gets the order. The two of them spend a couple hours talking before Jenna pays the bill and heads over to Freddie's for work. She makes her way to the office, making sure to avoid any of the infected girls and Vannie herself, and waits for Vanessa for a minute. After getting a message from her saying she already has her to-do list and they may not see each other tonight, Jenna plays the recorded message for the night.

Mairusu: Hello Jenna, thank you for doing such a good job last night, it really helped. Only two things I need you to do again tonight. I need you to make some more cheese blend and put it in the fridge, just put the Mozzarella, Havarti, and Munster blocks in the cheese shredder, then when it's full, put a lid on the container and pop it in the fridge.

Jenna: 'so that's the cheese blend they put on the pizza. Kinda surprised it's 3 instead of 2.'

Mairusu: I also need you check on the the generator in the back room. That one's important since it's your only source of power, so I recommend taking Silver with you if she's still clear. Just be careful, the back room is very *the recording gets static and wobbly, Jenna fiddles with the phone a bit and the message comes back* - dark and cluttered, you may wanna be careful back there, and thanks for the progress you're making on the Virus, have a safe night. *the recording ends*

Jenna: Cheese Blend and Generator, got it. *she heads to the kitchen and walks in to see Chica making herself a pizza. She ducks into hiding in case she's infected.*

Chica: hm? *takes the pizza out of the oven and looks around* do I hear a playmate?~ *Jenna is moving as Chica does to avoid being spotted* oh well, *takes half the pizza* If it's you Jenna, take the other half, you may need it if we find you~. *leaves the kitchen*

Jenna: *comes out of hiding, skeptical of the pizza she left*

Silver: *also comes out of hiding* Don't worry. *Jenna jumps* Sorry, but yeah, even infected with a virus, food is sacred to Chica. *grabs a slice* it's safe, promise.

Jenna: if you say so *has a slice and looks for the cheeses* oh, since I have you here, can you come with me while I check out the generator in the back room, Em? It's one of my tasks tonight.

Silver: oh, sure, but if it wasn't really important for you to get a feel of the generator I'd say skip it for safety reasons.

Jenna: Why? *finds the cheese blocks and puts them in the machine Mairusu told her about* Mairusu told me about it being dark and cluttered but that's hardly a safety issue.

Silver: That's where Vannie is hiding out, she made it her base of operation. You're practically walking into the lion's den covered in BBQ sauce.

Jenna: good to know, I guess Mairusu didn't know that. But cluttered mess or Horny death trap I should look at that generator, we lose power I could but in serious hell. So lead the way, Fido.

Silver: *sigh* Alright, you're right, it could be useful. Fine, this way. *she leads Jenna to and through the backroom, making sure to tread carefully and making sure no one is there to catch them.* here it is, the nighttime generator.

Jenna: thanks Ag. *looking around at the generator* everything looks OK, I guess I just had to make sure it was running well. *finds a blue lever* What's this?

Silver: hm? That's the emergency sparker. I never needed it but if you run out of power thats supposed to give you an extra 30%.

Jenna: What if you flip it before you run out?

Silver: Mairusu and Victoria told me not to do it so I doubt it's anything good.

Jenna: Ok, noted. *she gets a sudden text from Phoebe. She opens her phone and reads it*

Phoebe: "Jenna, I figured out the weird strands in the virus's code. They aren't coding strands, they're DNA strands. V.A.N.N.I.E. Isn't just a computer virus, it's a-" *her phone starts bugging out before she can finish reading*

Vannie: *from behind Jenna* Biological virus. *holding Silver hostage*

Jenna: *turns around* Let her go Vanessa.

Vannie: Smart girl. *takes off the costume head, as she does it deanimates back to a costume head and reveals Vanessa underneath*

Jenna: not really, it was kinda obvious. But I wanna know why? Why make this virus? Why drive everyone to this kind of edge?!

Vannie: I'm sick, dear. Sick in the head? Maybe a little. But mostly I'm sick of people holding themselves back. I'm not the enemy, inhibition is. Everyone would be so much happier and feel much more free if they all just... let go and live like the animals we are, that is my goal.

Jenna: you're insane, I'm all for letting your freak flag fly, but this?

Vannie: you can't fully understand until you experience it. And who better to help you, than your best friend. *kisses Silver* and I do believe, that's everyone.~ *as she says that, and infected Mari and Goldie step out from behind her*

Jenna: Silver!

Silver: Ngh! Gahh! R-Run Jenna! I can't fight it!

Jenna: No! I need you, I can't face her on my own!

Silver: What happened to the cocky, rule-the-world roommate a know? You never needed someone to hold your hand before, why do you need it now? You can save us, I know it. AGHHHH! Now Run! Get out before-

Vannie: shhh, just let go darling, let freedom wash over you. *Silver stops fighting*

Jenna: *hears the 6 am bell chime and she runs out in fear. She ran all the way home and bursts in breathing heavily*

Phoebe: *walks in the living room* you got home pretty fas- *looks at her* are you ok?

Jenna: *looks at her with genuine, pure, terror* I may be in over my head.