Down the Rabbit Hole Part 2

Disclaimer: Fnaf was made by Scott Cawthon and Fnia was made by Mairusu Paua. I don't own anything except original characters. Also this story does deal with mature themes, such as strong language, nudity, and sexual content/humor, you have been warned.

___________________________________________

Jenna wakes up hours later tied to a chair in the back room. She squirms and struggles to get up when she hears a now familiar voice sitting across from her.

Vannie: Well, well, look who's awake. *stands up and strokes Jenna's hair* I don't know what you did but it was clever. *Jenna bites at her hand* ooh, feisty, I may not be able to infect you yet but I'm patient. Freddie dear, keep an eye on her, I'll be back when whatever she did to resist me wears off.~ *she walks out*

Freddie: *walks up to Jenna and sits in her lap* ok, that was really smart. *unties her* I'm so glad you caught notice of that little trick.

Jenna: naturally, I notice it all.

Freddie: how long did it take for it to click?

Jenna: that's beside the point. *gets up and walks up to the generator* Alright, let knock these lights out and get the girls back.

Freddie: Hold, what do you think is gonna happen when you flip that switch?

Jenna: the power will blow, nighttime security mode will kick and overload the arousal, and the girls will reset and help take out Vannie.

Freddie: oof, you had it right up till the end there. *Jenna looks at her confused* Nighttime security mode messes with more than just arousal. Once you flip that switch anyone that's infected will shut down till the power comes back on.

Jenna: Well then, so it's me and you against her? Gimme a challenge.

Freddie: careful what you wish for. I have to go get infected again so that I pass out.

Jenna: What? Why?

Freddie: If I click into security mode I won't be thinking about viruses or cures, there's only animatronic and target. And with Vanessa wearing that suit the only target is-

Jenna: Me. Fuck, ok, I still got this, I made it this far, the girls would be pissed if their help went to waste.

Freddie: Atta girl, Let me go find Vannie and I'll let you know when to hit the switch.

Vannie: What's going on?

Freddie: uhhh *runs up and pins down, kisses her* Jenna, Hit it!

Jenna flips the sparker and causes the generator to short out. The power goes out and Freddie's collapses on Vannie, giving Jenna an escape. She covers her mouth and cringes at how much that must hurt before running out the back room.

Jenna: 'What to do? What to do?' *looks at her phone* 'guess I don't have much of a choice' *she uses it to write a quick, rudimentary kill code to repress Vannie into a vessel, most likely the suit.*

She finishes the code fast and rushes to the office. She plugs her phone into the office computer and gets it turned to a command and ready to send. Before she's able to send it Vannie catches up to her and pins her to the back wall of the office, keeping her away from the computer.

Vannie: no more running. No more games. You're out of trick darling. You have two options now, surrender to me and admit defeat, or I use every trick I have to make you scream and beg to be my personal slut.~ *she has a crazy, horny look in her eyes, there's no talking to her this time*

Jenna: *sigh* Alright, you win, the serum will wear off at 6, I'll be with you till you can infect me.

Vannie: good girl, finally learning. You'll only call me Darling from now on. Now let's seal it with a kiss.~