s pain

Gorilla Simon degraded to his regular form 000000.1 seconds after they started their journey. Now they had to walk.

"This your fault!1!!" Gaspard yelled madly. "If it weren't for you we would be in Spain feasting on our dad!1!"

"Stfu or I'll feast on you instead" Simon said scarily.

Gaspard trembled fearfully. "No Simon please I don't taste good!1! 😰"

"Actually you do" Simon said "Because every night when we weren't homeless I would come into your room and drink some of your blood, it tastes good"

Gaspard screamed and ran. He couldn't handle how scary Simon was being.

Simon gave chase. He was half starved so he decided he would eat Gaspard 😳

They chased each other for years. Gaspard ate a weird animal's carcass yesterday and it gave him ultimate speed to escape the hungry Simon. Simon became a cheetah and sped to him.

But eventually...

they arrived in Spain!?1?1?1?!1!1?1!

Simon sniffed the air. "Father is nearby!1!1!" He roared hungrily. "Let's get him Gaspard!1!"

Gaspard degraded into a snail to avoid conflict.

"Where did you go Gas PARD?1?!?1" Cheetah Simon bellowed. He searched the undergrowth for him... but then... stepped on him.

"Uh oh" Cheetah Simon said carelessly, and became Cuphead. He used his peashooter to fly to a Spain town.

"eeeaaa..." Snail Gaspard gasped weakly before dying.

Spain tragedy

Cuphead Simon landed in Spain town square with a dramtic landing and dust went everywhere and the ground dented bigly. Then, he became a dragon.

"WHERE IS ANDRÉS?!?1?!?1?!?1??!?" Dragon Simon roared madly.

A random hotel guy came out of a hotel.

"He's in here" He said bravely, and dragged Andrés out by his arm.

Andrés howled like a wolf and ran on all fours away from Dragon Simon. But he couldn't escape, because Dragon Simon was faster.

He vored Andrés. The end 😔

But actually no!1!1!1!