a goofy silly turn of events 😜😊🙃🙈💀👎😏😈❌🤦🤷

After Trailblazer departed, everyone started shadow boxing each other. This only lead to tension, which lead to arguing, which led to insulting, which lead to fighting, which led to war. Next thing anyone knew, the Among Us Logic guys were caught in a raging war with Simon and Gaspard, and they were horribly outnumbered.

Before the amogus guys could tear into the children, Simon hollered. Then, all of the Simon characters came running. Andrés, Ava, Irène, Arthur, Elvis, Ferdinand, Benjamin, Lou, Lou's unamed bestie, Mamadou, Ronan, Mary Ann, and the teacher. All of them. Now, they had a fair chance at winning the war.

"Guys no we shouldn't fight!1!1!!!1!" Baggy begged, but nobody listened to him because he's Baggy. They lunged at each other, and the war began.

Benjamin became a rhino again and Lou rode him into battle. The gang got out their Fortnite guns and followed her, letting out battle cries as they plunged themselves into the madness.

"Ugh Lou and her gang are so dumb!1!1!1!" Gaspard announced, totally not being biased because they had tried to defeat him in the battle a couple months ago. Simon nodded in agreement.

"Should we run?????1?" Simon asked. Gaspard nodded, and they started to run. But then, they remembered something.

"WE CAN GET OUR POWERS BACK!1!1!!1" The brothers exclaimed in unison. They returned to the battleground, and ascended while screaming.

But. Before. They. Could. Get. An. Inch. Off. The. Ground. Something. Happened. Again.

Ninja threw grass at Simon, and he choked on it it disrupted his balance. Since he had grassphobia, he got scared of it and fell back to the ground.

"At least you got to finally touch grass" Gaspard commented. But before Simon could make a snarky but also hot and intimidating response, Ninja started talking.

"シャドーボクシングで私に勝って逃げられると本気で思ったのか?" He asked menacingly. It was true; there was no way that Simon could beat Ninja in shadow boxing while having a comical streak of losses, and just get away with it. Simon got scared and sped away.

"Simon wait we need to get our powers back so we can fight him!1!1!!1!1" Gaspard hollered. But it was no use. Simon ran into the forest and he was gone.............. forever..1.1.1.1..1.1.1.1.....1.

"あなたの弟は卑怯者です。" Ninja pointed out.

"Yeah true, he's so annoying" Gaspard agreed, and then prepared to battle Ninja. But before they could fight, something happened.

Veteran was doing something random, but it turned out that he accidentally re-summoned Novisor. Everyone screamed and ran while Novisor fucking killed everyone. Ninja got distracted and went to fight Novisor instead, so Gaspard took this chance to get his powers back. He started to ascend.

But before he could get one inch off the ground something happened

Out of nowhere, Grimace walked onto the battlefield.

"Who wants a Grimace Shake!1!1!" He announced like a jolly good fellow. The Among Us Logic guys screamed because they had always wanted to try a Grimace Shake, so they stopped fighting to get one. Gaspard fell for his trick too and went to the team.

Once everyone took a sip of their Grimace Shakes, everything was fine for a few seconds. But then, everyone started to violently puke purple, and their bodies started to convulse. They screamed in pain.

Grimace laughed and went back into the forest. On one hand, he had just fucking killed everyone. But on the other hand, he had successfully ended the Simon vs. Among Us Logic War of 2023. Was he a hero, or a monster???1?

Elvis was the only one who didn't try a Grimace Shake. He hated Grimace, so when he saw him going away, he barked aggressively and sped to him. He was going in for the kill. Uh oh.

"Ggggggggggg-gggggooooodd ddddoooogggg!1!!1!1!1!1!" Irène complimented one last time before dying. It was a sad moment. Elvis wiped away his tears and continued on. He couldn't let his emotions get in the way of his plan.

Unfortunately, Grimace fucking killed Elvis with his bare hands before he could get too close. It was a bozo moment. Grimace went back to McDonald's to continue sponsoring his shake.

Milou was the only one left alive because he was sleeping. He woke and up and saw everyone dead. He got scared and went to go find Simon.

Because now, they were the only survivors of the Simon vs. Among Us Logic War/Grimace Attack of 2023...