THE ABDUCTION 😮

Simon woke up in a crusty musty jail cell. Rats were on him. Simon barked at them, and they scurried away.

When Simon looked, he saw Gaspard sleeping in a corner. Since Gaspard had dogphobia, Simon's bark had given him nightmares. He screamed in his sleep, and eventually woke up. When he saw Simon, he instantly knew that he barked and charged at him.

Simon took one step back, and Gaspard ran straight into the wall. It dented bigly, and dust went out of the jail cell and flew to the guards gurading. They choked on the dust and died.

The guards turned out to be Goober and Cub. As if they weren't background characters enough, now they were dead for life. Tragic but not really.

Simon and Gaspard forgot about their argument once they realized that the guards were dead, and they could escape. Simon stole the keys from Cub and opened their cell and went into the hallway. Then, they heard violent screams.

Simon and Gaspard hid behind a wall and watched as the Among Us Logic guys were gathered in a circle. Player was holding Milou above his head, and everyone was screaming in violence. Gnome and Engineer were crying in the background.

"No please we wanted to adopt the cat!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!11!1!" Gnome begged.

"Yeah!1!1!!1!" Engineer agreed. "Don't execute him!1!!1!1!1!"

"no" Player said, and tore Milou in half. It was a violent scene to behold.

The crowd screamed in joy. Gnome had a stroke. Engineer exploded. Gaspard blinked. Simon had a meltdown because Milou was his favorite animal ever. Player laughed evily.

"Wtf Player" Somebody said from inside the crowd. It turned out to be Veteran.

"Excuse me?1?1?1?" Player asked offendedly. Veteran didn't get intimidated however and started to lucture him about how animal abuse was not okay.

"I don't care!1!1!!1!1!" Player snapped, and fucking killed Veteran without hesitation. The crowd gasped in suprise, even Simon. He couldn't believe that Player would do this. Veteran was Simon's favorite Among Us Logic character, and he had always wished that he would stop being friends with Player because he was a king and deserved better. That was the worst time of his life because he would spend all day sending death threats to Plateran shippers because he hated them together and gay ships in general. Simon had always wished that Veteran would kill Player, but now, it was the other way around. He started to cry.

"Do you hear something?1?1?" Player inquired inspectiously, and started to inspect the soundwaves in the air. But nobody listened, because what Player had done to Milou had just sunk in and now everyone was freaking out.

Gnome got over her panic attack and started uncontrollably twerking out of grief. Player got annoyed that the sound of her absolutely fire moves were interuppting the airwaves in the air, and he snapped her neck imposterly. This made everyone scream harder.

"I can't let his tyranny continue!1!1!!" Simon declared, grabbing Gaspard's small ahh wrist and dragging him to the exit of the underground base. "We need to get our powers back and stop Player fr!!!1!"

They ran away from the base as fast as they could. If there was one thing the rival brothers could agree on: it was that Player needed to be stopped. They ran to the field to get their powers back actually this time.

But, from a distance, Player was watching them run. He knew what they were up to... and he wasn't going to let it slide.