Chaos ensues!1!!!11! 🌪

While Simon was away developing his villian arc, the family had built a nice house made of sticks. It was a little skrunkely, but they will get by. The Atlantic Forest was a gorgtropilis place to live after all.

"I hate this house!1!" Gaspard declared after living in it for one second. He went to destroy it. He lunged for it, and everything went in slow motion. But suddenly, the father leaped in the way to defend the stick house. Gaspard accidentally destroyed his beloved father instead, and he screamed in confusion as he died.

Ava instantly assumed Gaspard killed her kinky husband on purpose and threw him across the land. Gaspard hit his head against a tree and passed out for the time being.

"It's okay, I can live on my own, I don't need them" Ava said denialdly. She started to make improvements on the stick house, but all her effort went to waste when a storm started to storm. The strong winds blew the sticks in all directions, and the furniture made of bark was torn to shreds by the merciless wind.

Ava screamed madly, and tried to kill the storm. But it was too strong. She was swept off her feet (not romantically) and was throw into the sky. Ava screamed as she sailed towards the ground at a rapid pace.

But suddenly, something happened.

A strange creature was walking below her. Ava crashed into the creature, and it broke her fall. Unfortunetly, her selfish actions also killed the creature. Ava gasped as she realized who it was.

"Omg, it's Arthur from Arthur!1!1!1111!!!!!!!!" Ava screamed as she stared in dismay at the dead armadilo with glasses underneath her. She started to cry because Arthur was her favorite show as a kid. But she stopped crying once she realized something.

"Wait, how tf did Arthur get here" Ava thought out loud. That was when she saw a glow in the sky. Curious, she followed the light, and left her dead childhood idol behind for the crows to feast on. A vulture swooped down from heaven and vored dead Arthur. It was a scary moment

When Ava reached the light, the sky was brown. That's weird, when that happens that usually means wa-

"WAR!!1!!!1!" Somebody screamed in the distance. Ava got annoyed and went to scold whoever made the sound, but she was interuppted by a horrifying sight.

There was a portal, and it was zipped open. Ava got mad because she saw the sign that said it was dangerous.

"I'm gonna kill whoever opened that, they are dumb and skrunekly and slow!1!111!" Ava declared. But her threat didn't matter, because she was soon to realize the danger she was in. Before she could do anything else, a crowd caught her eye.

Simon was on top of a mountain, and he had a bulhorn. But the weirdest part about all of this was the people surrounding him. They were all from different fandoms and franchises, and it was confusing. But then Ava realized that they were here because of the portal.

"I need to stop this!1!" Ava decided. But before she could plan anything, someone started to walk to the crowd.

It was Buster bunny from Arthur. Before he could get too close, Simon flew to him and stood menacingly over him, even though Simon was 1'5 and Buster was 10'11,1990. Buster was still scared though.

"Master, I came to join you and your rebels against the pride month!1!" Buster shouted with glee. Ava gasped in horror as Simon smiled evily. But then, Simon suddenly looked suspicious.

"Why should I trust you" Simon asked skepitically.

"Because I have proof!1!1!" Buster said, and showed him the proof. But it wasn't good enough. Simon brutally killed Buster, and Ava was forced to listen to his anguished screams and he crippled away.

"Wasn't that guy a rabbit just like you" Another voice asked, and stepped away from the crowd to join Simon. Ava gasped when she realized it was Caillou, one of the biggest brats of all time.

Simon scoffed and kicked the ashes of the former rabbit into the air. "Yeah, but he was still bad. His proof for being trustworthy was a gif of amogus twerking"

"Ugh" Caillou complained. "What a totally useless thing that will definetly not have an affect on the plot further on in the chapter"

"Agreed" Simon said, and they went back into the crowd. Ava took the chance to leave her hiding spot and join everyone else. As she went into the crowd, she ran into Mr. Ratburn from Arthur. He tried to vore her, but she got away just in time. She had been lucky. Soon, she made it to the front of the crowd, where everyone was watching the portal expectantly.

"What's happening?1?" Ava asked a random guy. It turned out to be Gumby.

"New people are coming" Gumby said. Ava got curious and looked at the portal.

It was vibrating as two guys came out of it. Everyone screamed in suprise as they realized who they were.

It was...