THE BATTLE

As Lou and the gang lunged at Gaspard, the bell suddenly rang. All the kids had to go inside.

"Dangit" Mamadou, a kid that was helping the team, said dissapointedly. He dropped his legendary fortnite combat shotgun and trekked into the school. The gang followed him.

"This isn't over" Lou growled. But Gaspard didn't care. Since he didn't go to this school, he could sit outside and wait. He fell asleep in the field. Lou angrily stalked away.

Inside, the kids were having freetime. While the other kids played with blocks, Lou and the gang were making battle plans. But before they could plan anything, the teacher approached them. She saw their battle plan and gasped horrifically.

"What's this!1!1!1!?1?1!1!" The teacher exclaimed.

"It's our plan to destroy Gaspard" Ferdinand explained casually. "We need to kill him or else he'll torchure us for eternity"

The teacher was confuzzled. "Who is Gasperd?1?"

"He's a toddler" Lou said venguefully, shaking her fist. Then, she pointed to the field. "He's outside..."

The teacher went to the window. The gang followed her. The teacher looked outside and saw Gaspard sleeping in the field. She didn't think anything was wrong.

Suddenly, Gaspard woke up and glared at the team. The gang ducked, but the teacher stayed in place. That was a mistake.

Gaspard burned the teacher with his laser eyes. She crackled painfully

"ARRG WHAT IS THIS??1? STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!1!1!" The teacher said teacherly. "YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR MANNERS!1!1!"

But then she died.

After the teacher's death, Gaspard started to epicly walk to the school. He was coming. The gang needed to hide immediately.

"School lockdown guys!1!" Ferdinand announced, and pulled the fire alarm. The kids screamed and ran out of the school.

"What the fuck!1!" Benjamin said madly. "Now the kids are gonna run outside to where Gaspard is!1! Your a fool!1!1!"

"*you're" Ferninand corrected like a nerd. That's why he wears glasses in the show.

Benjamin got so mad that he transformed into a rhino. That was also a family trait that he and Simon shared; they could both shapeshift.

At first the gang was scared of Rhino Benjamin, but then they got an idea. Lou took charge of the team and mounted Rhino Benjamin with ease.

"Let's go fight Gaspard guys!1!" Lou said leader-likely. "Now that we have a rhino we can't possibly lose!1!!!!!!1!!11!"

The gang trekked outside. There, they saw Gaspard eating children whole. The gang was scared at first, but then they remembered that they had Rhino Benjamin and gained their confidence back.

"Hey Gaspard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!" Ronan, Benjamin's boyfrie- I-I-I mean friend, exclaimed boldly. "We're ready to fight you!1!1!"

"ok" Gaspard said, and flew to Ronan fastly. Before he could do anything though, a loud crashing sound was heard in the distance. Everyone stopped what they were doing and trekked to the sound.

The trees swayed forcefully. Something big and dangerous was coming. Would they be able to defeat it??1?1?

Suddenly, a stinky creature came out. He was actually short af and not big. He was riding on an uncontious sea fish rabbit girl hybrid. Lou gasped. It was actaully...

Simon!!!!1!!!11! (ugh 😠)

Lou sped to him. Simon sped to her too. They began to make out passionatly while the gang watched disgustedly. At one point, Ferdinand threw a tin can at Simon's head.

"stop" He said.

"no" Simon said, and continued to make out with Lou. But soon, he got bored and walked away. This made Lou mad.

"SIMON!1!1!!!" Lou exclaimed angrily. Simon always did this to her and she didn't like it. She tried to chase after him, but she stopped when Simon said something mean.

"I kinda wanna date Mary Ann instead ngl" Simon said carelessly. Lou gasped betrayaldly.

Lou sank to her knees. How could Simon do this to her?1?1? All this time, Lou had hopefully hoped that she would be reunited with Simon and they would have kids that they would have to eventually abandon to move to Antartica. But now, Simon had abandoned her... forever.1.1.1..1.1.1.1.

"Fine, be that way!!11!!! I hate you!!1!1!11!" Lou screeched. She stared in rage as Simon approached the rabbit fish sea girl hybrid and shook her awake. When Mary Ann opened her eyes, she saw Simon staring at her seductively.

"Hey Mary~" He cooed pervetedly. Mary Ann looked at him weirdly.

"What the fuck you're supposed to not add puntuation to the end of your sentences" Mary Ann scolded snarkily. "It makes the story look professional. It's not"

"Let's date" Simon said in a deep voice. Mary Ann smiled because Simon actually listened to her for once and deleted his puntuation. She said yes to dating him as long as she got to be a top. Simon agreed. They began to make out.

Lou got... jealous. She started to sing Kill Bill in her rage.

"I DON'T WANT OTHER MEN I JUST WANT YOU IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE SHOULD!!!!!! I MIGHT!!!! I MIGHT KILL MY EX!!!! NOT THE BEST IDEA!!!! HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND'S NEXT HOW'D I GET HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!1!1!!1!!1!"

Simon and Mary Ann stared at her weirdly.

"I know that song" Mary Ann said. "It's really cool. Want to be friends"

"NO!1!1!!1!1!" Lou screeched, and killed Mary Ann. Simon gasped madly.

"What the fuck we were gonna get engaged!1!1!!" Simon ranted. "And now you ruined it!1!! I hate you!1!1!"

Simon tried to hit Lou, but she was faster. Lou cracked Simon's neck Imposterly. The sus music played and Lou did the default Fornite dance. Lou also sang the rest of Kill Bill while she danced.

"I JUST KILLED MY EX!!!!! NOT THE BEST IDEA!!!! KILLED HIS GIRLFRIEND NEXT HOW'D I GET HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!! I JUST KILLED MY EX!!!!!!! I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH!!!!! RATHER BE IN HELL THAN ALONE!!!!!!!"

"Slay bestie" Lou's random female friend that I forgot the name of said. She dropped her stinky pistol and clapped for Lou as she danced.

Meanwhile, Gaspard was waiting for the right moment to strike. When he saw unamed rabbit drop her pistol, he flew to her fastly and kicked her hardly. She screamed and passed out.

Lou stopped dancing. She gasped when she realized that she had become distracted.

"Guys!!1!1!" She yelled desperately. "We need to focus on the fight!1!!1!!"

But it was too late. Gaspard was already ruining everything. Next, he flew to Ferdinand and bit his head off. Rhino Benjamin tried to trample him, but Gaspard broke off his horn and stabbed him in the heart with it. Rhino Benjamin crippled painfully. Then, Gaspard ascended and destroyed the entire school. Everyone died.

They lost the battle. Gaspard was too OP.