0.0 || meeting-and-wedding ||

Tw: Swearing ig

Y/n's POV:

"By the way Mr. Shuntaro, this is my daughter!" my proud father exclaimed. "Hello ma'am" an old man, maybe the same age as my fathers, monotonously answered. "sweetheart, could you go get us some drinks, please." my old man asked. "sure, sure." I grumbled.  I went to the kitchen to grab two coors light cans for the man, whom i could only assume was "Mr. Shuntaro," and my father.

 As i was going there, I tripped over a dog toy, which is slightly concerning, considering I don't have a dog. Unless you count my brother. Luckily i caught myself on the wall. I grabbed the handle and pulled myself up. As I looked up, I felt the acid in my stomach churn. "u-uhhhhhhhh..." i squeaked, "excuse me," the blonde started, "could you get your hand off my belt?" he questioned. "Oh, im sorry, uhhh-" "Shuntaro, Shuntaro Chishya." he said, hastily finishing my sentence. "sorry, let me go get drink for Mr. Shunaro and my father." I tried getting out of the situation. "okay, i'll come with you, I don't want to sit with my father anyway." he said, not letting me go. 

The walk was quiet, a little too quiet for my taste, but it wasn't uncomfortable. The silence was earnest, yet serious. The silence gave time for me to think of what to talk about once it did get uncomfortable. When we arrived, i opened my fridge, and brought out 2 cans of booze. We walked back, the handed the two men the beverages. They sat us down and gave us unsuspecting, and innocent kids the oh so "terrible"  news.

 "sweetie, you're going to be marrying Mr. Shuntaro's son, Chishiya." My dad confessed. 'WHAT' Chishiya looked at me, dead in the eyes and said, "Her? Well, I don't mind, but please, let me get to know her." he retorted. "uh...i mean, dad, if you'd like..." 'Its not like i'll get a husband myself anyway. At least he's cute?'  "I guess its settled then. You two will get married in 1 week. Please prepare." my fiance's father said. 

Day 1 of having a fiancé:

i am moving into shun's house today. His father hired people to pack my things by today. "KEISUKE! WHERE DID MY WALLET GO YOU THEIVING BRAT?!" i yelled to my brother. "SHUT UP NEE-SAN (big sister), I DIDNT TAKE IT!!" he rudely retorted. 'i will get rid of that annoying pest one day.'

Day 2 of having a fiancé:

"Oi fiancé." the blonde bitch called. "what is it shun?" i tiredly asked. "lets go out." he monotonously said. i hummed a response.  He took me to a park. It's a cute park, at least. We held hands, like normal couples do.

---

we got to know eachother, it was fun.

Day 3 of having a fiance:

we're currently at the beach right now, it is absolutely beautiful. My mothers favorite place. "i'd like to do this properly. I'm sorry the fact that you're marrying me was so harshly thrown on you." he quietly spat. He pulled out a soft black velvet box. he opened it. inside was a beautiful ring. "I'm sorry i don't know you as well as i could, but i do know the important facts. You are beautiful, you care about your family so, so much. You love your dad and brother, so could i please join your family? have a piece of your love and care? Will you marry me?" he managed to say that in complete monotony.

ring choices: