2.0 || assigned-beach-job ||

Tw: swearing !!

[reader's] POV:

 "Shiya?" ...no answer. "Shiya? hello? why are you thinking so hard?" I asked, obviously thinking he's processing whats happening. "Oh nothing. I just want to find a way to get us back. Or only you, at the least." he answered. "oh...sure. What would have happened if i didn't get level 1? What if i got 5? I would've probably died..." I was so curious. I've been wondering that the whole time we were walking. "It doesn't matter. You're lucky. It wouldn't have happened....knock on wood." He said sternly. "What were your questions?" I asked curiously. "Oh, there were like 2 geographic type of questions, a few anatomy questions...all my specialties." He said calmly. "How many clues in total?" "only 40, how about you?" geez. thats a lot. he sure did finish that fast. "I only got 5..." "hm. Lucky woman." he said. "you think the woman felt pain when she died?" he asked me. 'oh...i had forgotten about that. or maybe i just didn't want to remember.' I think he saw how uncomfortable i got and changed the subject fast. "oh look, theres a building with electricity lighting it up" he stated. "maybe its a game arena? I dont want to take any chances...maybe we should go--" 'oh he's already walking towards it..' "God chishiya...why are you like this." suddenly, something wrapped around my nose and mouth. 'shit what am i breathing in...' it started to get blury, and i felt fatigued. I looked at chishiya who was already on the floor with a dart in his arm. "w-what the fuck..." i managed to whisper before passing out.

I woke up, and it was dark. 'Oh shit there's a trash bag over my head.' i couldnt breathe. Someone took if off of my head, and i looked around frantically. I started to observe the area around me. Chishiya is next to me, there are a bunch of people with weapons and shit around me, and some very smart asses watching closely. "fuck..." i heard chishiya whisper. "Hello! Welcome to the oasis known as the beach!" a skinny, but powerful sounding man said to us. he had mid-length black hair, sunglasses, and an expensive robe. "you fucking phsychopath..." i breathed out. "hahaha! what rude words coming out of the mouth of someone so beneath me!" he laughed. "Listen here. You either die being a prick, or you listen to my rules, and you can do whatever you want in my utopia." He said seriously. "Here are my rules!"

"Rule 1), You must always wear a swimsuit wherever you go. You cant hide any weaponary if you're half naked, yeah?" the fucking weirdo said. Who the fuck kidnaps girls half their age? I mean, unless he just looks old. "By the way! Here, you can do whatever you like! Drink alchohol, do drugs, and have sex as much as you want! You know, enjoy your life while you have one. all locks and keys have been destroyed, so that no one can keep any secrets." he said in a serious tone. But i really cant take him seriously, he's just too weak-looking to be threatening anyone. "Rule 2), all of the cards you collect belong to us, the beach. Your 7 of diamonds is ours!" 

i'm honestly not listening, bc while he was blabbering about being a leader and having rules or wtv, i was getting out of these ties on my wrists. I jumped at one of the weapon holders and got a rifle. i shot one of the other guys hand and stole his closer range gun. "I don't give a shit about your rules, or ideals. I want you to get your ugly ass hands up in the air where i can see them and-" "sit down." chishiya said calmly. 'fuck, he's planning something, but what? I have them at gun point and i can easily win...what is it?' i understood the fact that he knew something else, so i sat. "holy shit...how- no what did you do before coming to this country?" the leader or wtv said. "I was a con artist." I answered quietly 'thats all they need to know for now...'

 "hm. Let me tell you my last rule. it should help you become more cooperative. Rule 3) death to all traitors." he said. I started giggling. "hah. What makes you think we're even agreeing to be under you anyways?" i said. He looked frustrated. "because i can keep you here. I can starve you, torture you, or even keep you here until your visa expires." he said menacingly. "but, you're good with weapons i assume. and i see that you're very flexible and capable of fighting," he started, "so i will promote you to become a millitant. I still want you to wear a swimsuit though, i dont need you to go against us and hurt any of us using a secret weapon." he said, smiling like a creep. "...fucking weirdo." "sure, she agrees. so do i. please take us under your wing, and help us." chishiya said. "good! at least one of you is cooperative.! My name is Hatter, and this is Ann, Kuzuryu, and Mira. You'll get to know the millitants later." he finished off.

A/N:

OMG we're alr at 100 reads! thats so amazing! Im so sorry this was rushed, i didnt have one in drafts, and i wanted to get a chapter out before Monday. I won't be able to port next weekend, because i have a volleyball tournament. 

I love you! stay safe!!!