4.0 || Secrets-be-told ||

TW: Swearing, gaslighting, murder/gore, the tiniest mention of rape, and suicide <3

[name's] POV:

-- "UGHHHH you're so difficult. choose a door then." i told him, squinting my eyes and grumbling. "good choice, my dear wifey." he said. "lets go into the left one, after all, the right choice isn't always the right choice." what the fuck does that mean? do i trust him? of course i do. even if he's wrong, i'll just fight those asswipes. We opened the left door slowly, and looked inside. it was a slide leading to an indoor playhouse thing. There was a ball pit, a foam pit, obstacle course, trampolines, and playgrounds. a funhouse inside a funhouse. how........fun? I looked at chishiya only to find him staring.........not at me, but at an exit! There was a wooden door that had a sign above it in neon red that read "EXIT".

"Wife, lets go." he said roughly. "are you sure? Seekers could jump out from various places. There's a foam pit, a ball pit, playground-" "smart girl." he intrrupted. "You've started using your brain, thats good." "Well...if it isn't [first name] [last name]..." a woman said from behind the playground. "shit..." i muttered. "how do you know her name?" chishiya asked calmly. Almost like he didnt see that she was ripped, had a sledge hammer, and a sleeve tat. "Oh? My own boss hasn't talked about me to her dear boyfriend?" She said. "I'm not her boyfriend." "good, because i like you~" she said back. he kept his monotonous mask on. i mean, at least he wasnt smirking?....oh nevermind, he did his signature smirk. "I'm her husband." He said with a raspy chuckle.

"When i kill her, can i be yours?" she asked. "You mean if? because there ain't no way your chances of winning are higher than mine." i said back with the slightest hint of hatred. "Wanna bet? One-on-one right now. Weapons and all. No rules, life on the line. Whoever wins, gets the man." she said. "Uhm. You're a seeker, so if i die, he dies too. We're on opposing teams." i said, making it obvious it's either shiya and i both die, or she dies. "You're right...i'll just tell him all your secrets before i die. You always won, anyways." she said a sprinkle of sadness. I ran at her hoping no one else was hiding in the room. When i got to her, I left hooked her face. She winced in pain, and when she was holding her face, i took my kama out and sliced her stomach open.

She fell to the ground. Once she was on the ground, i swung my kama to give her a finishing blow. but i stopped. I don't know why, but I stopped. Was it the emotion? maybe i can't kill her off because she's close to me. No, that can't be it...right? i left her a long time ago. I don't have any care for her. She was gasping for air. She almost resembled a dog... GASP "Sh-e i-is o-ou-r le-lead-er..." i heard her whisper. "g-gang lea-leader...." I checked her pulse...she's dead. My partner is dead. My care-taker, sister, and best friend is dead. I killed her. I looked at chishiya with glossy eyes. He was already looking at me. I couldn't read him. 'is he mad? i mean, i killed that man, so why would he be mad that i killed this woman? Maybe...maybe he feels sympathy for me?' I kept staring, trying to figure out what he felt.

"Lets go." he said. it wasn't warm, but it wasn't harsh. He didn't sound mad, but he didn't sound sympathetic. "5 minutes remain." The PA said. Chishiya and i ran out to protect any vulnerable players don't get killed. We only have one more that's able to die. If over 1 more dies, we all do. We found all the players hidden in one area. That's dumb. I guess it's to protect themselves, if one seeker finds them, they can kill the seeker. "AHHH TWO SEEKERS!!!" a woman yelled. "what? we aren't seekers." i said. "You have weapons!" the woman said back. "yeah, to fight the seekers. See i have a number, and so does he." I argued, showing the my number. "Time is up, hiders win." The PA said. all of the people there sighed in relief. some of them crying out of gratitude. "Looks like we won, wife. We have a lot to talk about when we get back." Chishiya said sternly.

***

We got back to the beach, and went to Hatter's room. We gave him the 6 of spades, and he told us to come back for a meeting tonight. "Fine. What is the meeting about, old man?" i said to him. "You'll find out. I'm sure he will be happy." he pointed to chishiya. "What? are you going to kill Niragi? I'd for sure be happy about that 😊" I said innocently. "No, sorry. He's too great of a gunman to kill off."

***

We were walking back to our rooms in silence. Surprisingly, chishiya was the one to break it. "Come to my room. You're going to tell me everything." He said gruffly. "...ok." i said back, so quietly you could hear a butterflies wings flapping, over me. Once we got to his room, he sat me down. "Now, tell me everything. Everything you think i dont know about you, and everything i do. Everything." he demanded. "...okay. I had my own gang. It was called "Hato no okoku", Kingdom of hearts. I was called the queen of hearts, "Hato no joo". The woman i killed...she was my best friend, my vice commander. I disbanded the gang about 3 years ago, and left everyone. I'm sure they all hate me.......nevermind, they probably still worship me. I've learned a lot. Im physically and mentally strong. Im not as smart as you, but i can handle just as much. i've seen it all; murder, rape, sexual assault, suicide, drug dealing, everything.

My gang was a biker gang. We had fights, but we never commited any of the things i told you. We just liked to fight other gangs. We were a big gang. We had around 350 members. They were all under my command. They all obeyed me religiously...my gang was weird...hahah. They were very obedient when it came to commands. We had parties a lot. And they were fine with fights. They new it was all for fun. No one ever got seriously hurt. I wouldn't let that happen." i finished off. "you told hatter that youu were a con-man. Were you?" he questioned. "....I disbanded my gang because one of my captains, and close friends, got put into jail. I was already pretty skilled, so i broke him out. It just so happened that others wanted to pay me to do different antics for them. I managed to trick the gaurds into making them pay for his bail. He got out. I introduced my physical skill to help with the conning. I got payed to start fights with one person and another. That's how it started." I explained. "did you ever...commit any moral acts..?" he asked cautiously. "please...please don't be scared of me...i would never do anything to you...you're my husband...it would hurt me if you became frightened at the thought of me." i said sadly.

"i don't fear."

A/N:

Words: 1,232

I give to u some more info ab you! If you didnt understand, you're a con artist. You broke one of your friends out of jail by tricking someone else into paying bail. So, you're smart! Love you sm, xoxo<3 I had another tournament today, lmao. We won! I played for like 6 hours straight 🥱

Stay safe! I love you!