11.0 || anger-issues-much?||

[names POV]:

i disarmed him and elbowed him in the center of his chest. it was enough for him to step back to take a breath. "you little shit." he mumbled. he went to pick up his gun, but i got it first. i pointed it at him he pulled out a smaller gun, and pointed it back at me. aguni went up behind him and took the gun. chishiya, Arisu, Ann, and Last boss held me back and unarmed me. "enough. from this day on, i will be the beaches new king." aguni stated.

"Lets hear it for the new king, yeah?" niragi started clapping, but no one followed. "tch. that was embarrassing." i mumbled. "I'm sorry, did you say something, love?" Niragi anunciated the "love." "i said that was embarrassing." i stated louder. "you cunt!" niragi yelled. suddenly, he lost his temper and shot my right shoulder. "YOU TEST ME TOO MUCH. ITS TIME YOU LEARNED YOUR DAMN LESSON." niragi laughed. "you do too much." i calmly said. it hurt so bad. but it would make me feel a lot better if i made niragi mad, so i taunted him more.

At this point, most of the execs were screaming. Ann was yelling at everyone to calm down, Mira was smiling psychotically, Last Boss was trying to put pressure on the wound, Kuzuryu was looking for gauze and bandages, Chishiya was trying to fight Niragi, arisu was doing his best to comfort me even though he looked like he was about to cry, and hatter was dead. oops.

I sat down on the floor out of nowhere. I dont know what i was doing, but i was getting tired. It was too loud. "Isn't it time for the succession ceremony? You should open the envelope, aguni." i suggested. "king." aguni corrected me. i didnt feel like arguing back, so i just nodded. he got a random guy to fix me up, and them we had a meeting in a secluded room.

Aguni was meant to open the envelope in there. I watched him closely, out of habit, and ended up with 2 possibilities on what the password was. 1, it could be completely empty, and the password is 8022 or BOSS, which was on the ring/wax seal, or 2, it could say a location of a place where its held. coordinates, maybe. My reasoning for this, is that he seemed genuinly perplexed. Plus, everythings a possibility with Hatter. Anything could be in the envelope, after all, he made it.

after that was over, i went back to my room to shower. i decided to skip the succession ceremony. i got to the bathroom, shut the door, and stripped naked. The shower was warm as soon as i turned it on. perfect. it stung my bullet wound when the water hit it, but it felt so nice to get it clean. it stung, but it ws a satifying sting. I finished showering, and put pajamas on. i left to go sleep with chishiya. its crazy cause i caught myself thinking that, and i realized i really did have the biggest crush on him.

"i'm just worried she'll end up like him." i overheard Kuina's voice say. "you should know i would never do that to my wife." Chishiya said back. "i know the lengths you'll go to survive, chishiya." "if my life was on the line, yes, i would sacrifice her. But its not. for now, I'll keep her safe." chishiya clarified to kuina. i didnt notice it until a tear fell, but i was crying. i just wanted to love him. i would put him first. im not lying. If it were a life-death situation, i'd die for him. But thats just not his mindset, i cant do anything about it.

I had realized how many times he had put himself before me. He really was selfish. how can someone call their s/o "wife" and not care enough to put them before themselves. thats stupid. i found myself walking back to my room while crying. i opened the door ans locked it behind me. My room was trashed. someone broke it down. it was messy, and broken, which made me cry more. that means i'd have to clean it up again. Niragi came stomping out of my bathroom, angry looking.

He opened his mouth to yell at me, but i saw his eyes get softer, and he closed his mouth after seeing me cry. "why are you here niragi?" i said quietly, so my voice wouldnt crack. "sorry." he said, defeated. "what?" "you made me angry, so i destroyed your room. thats why im here." he answered. "oh. sorry." i said back. i didnt really, but still, i was vulnerable, what could i say. he sat down on the bed, and i followed. "why are you crying?" that question makes me want to cry even more.

I wanted to answer, but i would break down even more if i did, so i just stayed silent. "you dont have to answer, but if the reason you're not answering i because you'll cry more, just know i wouldnt mind you breaking. we all do. its hard when you dont. and it feels good when someones there." he said while patting my back. "i overheard chishiya and kuina talking. he said he'd sacrifice me if he had to, to save himself. i guess thats expected of him but that still hurt it made me realize how selfish he is. he almost always is the one that starts arguments, and ever since coming here, he pays more attention to kuina and arisu than me."

Im his wife, why wouldnt i want his attention all the time. im being reasonable. by the look on niragi's face, he agrees. he hugged me, and i looked at him. he was way taller than me. "i just want his attention..." i said. "im not chishiya, but right now, you have all of mine." he said back. "you just shot me, how could you say that?" i chuckled. "you were just taunting me, how could you find comfort in me all of a sudden?" he retorted. "i dont know." i felt him pick me up, and walk to his room. he put me on his bed, where i fell asleep. i woke up later to yelling.

I recognized the voices as Chishiya and Niragi.

"You should have gave her attention, when she asked for attention."

a/n:

1078 words! sorry for not updating sooner, ive had a lot of stuff lately. okay, stay safe, byeyeyeyyeyey!!