12.0 ||drama-in-borderland||

[readers] POV:

"you just shot me, how could you say that?" i chuckled. "you were just taunting me, how could you find comfort in me all of a sudden?" he retorted. "i dont know." i felt him pick me up, and walk to his room. he put me on his bed, where i fell asleep. i woke up later to yelling. I recognized the voices as Chishiya and Niragi. "You should have gave her attention, when she asked for attention." i heard niragi say. i opened my eyes to see an angry chishiya glaring at an angry Niragi.

"chishiya? what are you doing?" i asked softly yawning. "What am i doing? HA. Fuck you mean 'what am i doing' what the fuck are YOU doing? why is your ass on niragi's bed?" he rose his voice. i sighed. "you were talking to Kuina. i didnt want to interfere so i went back to my room-" i was interrupted by him. "BULLSHIT! IF YOU WERE GOING TO YOUR ROOM WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he yelled. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME FINISH?" i sighed.

he was stunned that i yelled back. "sorry." he muttered. "you were talking to Kuina. i didnt want to interfere so i went back to my room. when i got to my room, it was trashed. niragi trashed my room. since you werent there to comfort me about something i had previousy found out, he did it your place. since my room was messed up, he brought me here so i could rest." i finished explaining, but chishiya didnt seem contempt with my explanation. "i dont want you in other mens beds." he said sternly. "okay, im sorry. it just threw me off a bit when you said you would have no problem sacrificing me if you had t-" i slapped my hand over my mouth. "excuse me?" he questioned. "youre excused....bye." i didnt feel like explaining, so i left niragi and chishiya to continue arguing alone.

**2 hours after the argument, and 1 hour after the succession ceremony**

i heard someone screaming for help as i walked through the halls. 'thats weird. its only been an hour after the succesion ceremony...no one should be on the fourth floor....no one ocupies it.' i thought to myself. i brushed it off as me going crazy. all of a sudden, i heard the distinguished sound of the PA system. "We would like to use this as an opportunity to truly thank you for staying at Seaside Paradise, Tokyo. as a token of our appreciation, we will now commence a game with the 58 participants currently in the venue." it wasnt the normal female announcer, but it still was an announcer. i sprinted back to my room where the TV was and waited for further instruction.

The normal female announcer returned on my TV. "Difficulty: Ten of hearts." she said. "shit...the last card hatter needed." i muttered to myself. "All participants must gather in the lobby to listen to further instructions." the PA said. i ran to the lobby and i saw a table with phones and grabbed one. soon after, many people came rushing and grabbed more. I saw China holding onto Chishiya's arm as they walked to get a phone. she let go of him as soon as we made eye contact. i scoffed. people were surrounding something, and i pushed my way through the crowd. Oh shit. how could i have missed that...momoka's dead body was on the floor.

As soon as i realized what happened, the PA chimed. "Game: witch hunt. The murderous witch who killed the girl is among all of you. The role of the witch is not limited to women. to clear the game, you must find the witch and burn and burn him or her in the fire of judgment. The time limit is 2 hours." The announcer ended. We all turned to look at the blazing light source. where did that damn fire come from? it seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Theres a fire at the back of the building!!" a random man said out loud. "holy shit!! really? i never noticed!" i said sarcastically out loud. i heard niragi snicker. "we have to find whoever killed momoka and burn them in the fire of judgment." I heard Ann say. "isnt that what the announcer just said?" Niragi said with the same amount of sarcasm. it made me giggle a bit.

"hey. youre always with her. why weren't you with her today?" A woman said to Asahi. "h-huh?" she answered with a stutter. "Shes right. why werent you with her today? did you guys argue?" Niragi didnt let her answer and he cocked his gun and pointed it at her. "ah so youre the witch?" he accused. "n-no! thats not true!" asahi argued back. "we'll know once we put you inhto the fire!" he yelled. "why is it that youre with her every day but the day she dies? isnt that too big of a coincidence?" a man added. i pushed through everyone once again and pulled niragi back. "we dont know that for sure yet. I think we should state where we've been in the last hour."

"ive been with Kuina this whole time."

A/n:

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! ONLY 877 WORDS. IM SO SORRY. I HAVENT POSTED IN AWHILE EITHERRRRR. FORGIVE ME!