5.0 || favorites-and-surprises ||

[readers] POV:

    "please...please don't be scared of me...i would never do anything to you...you're my husband...it would hurt me if you became frightened at the thought of me." i said sadly.

    "i don't fear." chishiya said to me. I completely believed him. "Hatter said that there's a meeting, and we should join. No, he said we have to come." I told. "sure. We can get more intel that way." We left for the meeting room, running into Last Boss on the way. "Hi, Last Boss!" I said excitedly. He softly grunted in response. "Chishiya and I are invited to the next meeting! Do ya know why?" I asked. He mumbled a soft "no" in return. Yes, Last Boss was quiet, and a little weird, but he was nice. He never hurt anyone, unless his higher-ups told him to. He kept to himself, and knew when to talk. out of all of the militants, I was most comfortable with him. He was my favorite. Our dynamic was kinda like "always talks, and always listens."

***

   We got into the room, and it was the same room Chishiya and I had first been talked to by Hatter in. There was a table in the center with chairs all around it. There were some non-executives collected by the cards, but when Hatter walked in, they were commanded to leave. All the executives sat down. I noticed 2 chairs still vacant. "well? Take a seat." Hatter offered. Chishiya and I sat down. We were facing eachother. To my left was Ann, and to my right was Kuzuryu. 2 members were standing, Last Boss, and Niragi. Hatter spoke, "I've called for you all to witness two new residence of the Beach to become executives." I looked at Chishiya slyly. He looked ecstatic (if you can even call it that.) "Thanks." is all chishiya said before being given a new wrist band. #05. His new number was 5, while mines was 6.

     "what? the surprise has made you silent?" Hatter said. "No, i'm just wondering how? How did we get these roles?" I asked. "Well, you have been a lot of help to the beach lately. Telling us possible traitors," he looked a Chishiya, "surviving and getting us needed cards, and overall just being my favorite." he finished off. "Anyways, you're all dismissed. Get some rest, for you two have a game tomorrow." He smirked.

*** 

   The next day, we were preparing for our game. We're obviously going to get "lucky" and be in the same group, but we'll never know if it's a hearts game or not. I'm pretty good at everything else, though. 

    Night came fast, and we were getting our groups. "What group did you get?" I questioned. "hm. Group 6. What about you?" he asked. I looked down at my card, and it indicated group 4. I ran quickly, and found a man. I punched him across the face, and stole his card. I apologized quickly, and gave him mine. I ran back, and said "hahah. Group 6. How lucky." I said shyly. "hm." was all he said in return. We entered the car, and as soon as we stepped in, we left.

***

    At the game arena, I there were phones. I stepped in, knowing it most likely wasn't a hearts game. There were no collars, so i just assumed so. I took a phone, and handed chishiya one. We leaned on a wall and waited. A tall and man, maybe in his early 20's stepped in, along with a lanky and even taller guy, also in his 20's. The first had messy black hair, and the latter had short blonde-dyed hair. His hair wasn't as fried as Chishiya's, though. They both took a phone, and scanned the room. The blackette was seemingly staring right below Chishiya, so i looked too. There was what seemed to be a radio charging below him. "when did you bring that?" i whispered, "can i use it????" "no." he replied. I hadn't noticed until later, that a boy with a blue cap entered. At the same time, our phones chimed. 

"Difficulty Level: 5 of Spades, Game: Tag."

A/N: 

HEYEYEYYEYEEY. lmao, i haven't updated in like- 2 weeks, so i apologize. Even so, this is a shorter chapter with 689 words, so i also apologize for that. I'm sorry i couldn't meet the 1k word minimum for myself, but i didnt have time. I only did this chapter because i felt guilty that i haven't been posting chapters. That's why this one is so short :/. I'm sorry if it seems rushed, but this is all i could get out at that time. Lmao, maybe if i write a long enough A/N, i could reach 1k. Its like 12:30 am, and i want to go to sleep. I had this in my drafts, so this A/N is being written after i wrote the chapter. 

Okay, stay safe! I love you! Byebye!