chapter 1

"katie! what are you doing you weirdo?" juniper managed to choke out through a fit of laughter she was in.

her best friend, katie beaver, who she was currently on facetime with, was trying to do a handstand on a hoverboard.

"trust me, i've don't it a million times it's gonna work!" katie yelled, as she was trying to push herself onto the hoverboard.

"good luck dumbass," june said.

"Juniper Marie Caprio! Watch your language, missy!" She heard her mom scream at her from downstairs.

"your ass is grass, loser." katie said, now on the floor from falling off the hover board.

"aren't you the one who landed right on your ass?" june questioned, saying all of that very quietly so she wouldn't get yelled at.

"shut up. anyways, have you heard from that movie you auditioned for? with that walker kid?" katie asked, finally getting up from the ground.

"not yet, katie. i auditioned 2 days ago, it'll be at least another week." june said

juniper had been in multiple movies before. she was idolized by the public eye, and one of the 'hot topics' on social media. she had just wrapped up the movie 'black widow' as younger natasha, and the release was a few months ago.

it was certainly quick, but juniper was itching to be in another movie.

"alright. well, let me know what they say. i don't want you to leave me again for sooo long!" katie whined, as she was getting lemonade from her fridge.

"girl i was gone for a few months!"

"a few months is wayyy to long girlie don't even." katie laughed, mixing iced tea with the lemonade.

"yeah yeah whatever. anyways, i'm gonna go take the dog on a walk. bye, love you!" juniper said, her finger hovering over the 'end call' button.

"love you junie b. jones!" katie said, an idiotic smile appearing on her face.

june simply rolled her eyes and chuckled, declining the call.

🤍
it had been a few days.

junipers life had consisted of hanging out with katie, going to school, and sleeping. pretty normal teen stuff.

incoming call from...
'no caller id'

"oh my god!" juniper yelled as it rang.

"hello, is this juniper caprio?" a voice answered, presumably the directors.

"yeah it is, yeah." the nerves easily detectible in the blue-eyed girls voice.

even though she's done this a million times, the feeling never goes away.

"i'm happy to tell you that you have the part as Ava Ferrari in the upcoming movie 'summer in venice'." the voice spoke, who juniper would later find out belong to shawn levy, the director of the movie.

"okay, thank you so much! am i allowed to post on social media at all?" juniper questions.

"you are allowed to say you have a part, but cannot specify what part. your fellow cast mates are walker scobell, ryan reynolds, and emma stone. any questions?" shawn asked.

"no thank you!" juniper squealed, unable to contain her excitement.

"we will be having a zoom call on saturday at 9:00 am, i'll forward you the link." shawn said.

"thank you!" juniper practically yelled, jumping up and down.

a/n:
hey guys

basically, in every walker fanfic it's just the fem oc playing young laura so i wanted to switch it up.

hope you enjoy!

lmk what you think... don't be a ghost reader!