chapter 3

"bye, mom!! i'm gonna miss you so much!"
june said to her mom, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"aww junebug, i'll miss you so much!" junipers mom said, hysterically crying

🤍

walker.scobell
hey!
it's walker!
what time will you be in italy??

                                                   juniper.caprio
                                                 hey! i think early      tomorrow morning. like 7? wbu

walker.scobell
same
see you there, juniper!

🤍

juniper smiled at her phone, excited to see her new cast mate.

"get off ur phone, hon. your boarding." mrs. caprio whispered, trying to hide the breaking from tears in her voice.

"i'll see you soon mom, i love you!" juniper yelled as she was walking to the gate.

"oh, honey! one more thing," junes mom yelled "happy birthday. i know we celebrated yesterday since you were leaving today."

"thanks!!" was all june managed to get out, trying not to sob infront of everyone.

finally, juniper announced that she had a new role. feeling like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, she boarded the plane. optimism taking over junes mood.

🤍
finally, after hours of flying, she was in italy. seeing ryan and emma waving june over, she happily went over there.

"hey kiddo, how was your flight?" ryan said, a smile creeping into his face to be meeting a new cast mate.

"it was good, i slept for most of it. how was your guys'?" juniper questioned, eyes darting between emma and ryan.

"well, ryan and i were on the same flight. it was pretty good, right?" emma said, looking towards ryan.

"yeah it was good," ryan said. he perked up and pointed. "hey! there's walker!" ryan yelled, as walker came up.

"hey guys!" walker exclaimed, as he hugged ryan.

after the questions had been asked. basically the same thing ryan and emma asked juniper, he finally talked to juniper.

"hey juniper, nice to finally meet you!" walker chuckled, as he went in to hug juniper.

"yeah, nice to talk to you instead of just dm's." juniper said, into walkers shoulder.

🤍
after finally getting to the hotel, ryan and emma went to their separate rooms while walker and june went into theirs.

as they were unpacking their stuff, they got to talking. basic conversation starters, that kind of thing.

"so, june. tell me about yourself." walker said so matter of factly.

"wow, so formal. what do you want to know?" june chuckled at his forward-ness.

"i don't know, just whatever. what's your favorite color?" walker said through laughs.

"oh god that's a hard one. probably purple, i like grapes." june replied, getting slightly embarrassed at the grapes part.

"i'm gonna start calling you grape girl," walker said through a fit of laughter "but uh mines blue i guess."

at this point, walker and juniper were both on the floor laughing so hard that their stomachs hurt.

🤍
after they unpacked all their stuff, they decided to watch a movie since they started rehearsing tomorrow.

"what do you want to watch?" june asked as she sat down on her bed, walker soon joining her.

butterflies were racing in junipers stomach. it was a little thing, just walker sitting next to her was making her cheeks flush red.

but, june can't have a crush. she just met the boy for goodness-sakes!

"DEADPOOL." walker practically yelled in junes ear.

"ok ok!" june chuckled. "i've never seen it." june said, as she started blankly at walker.

"oh my god. that's it, we're watching it!" walker exclaimed as he snatched the remote from junipers hand.

walker got a blanket for them as they laid down on junes bed. not cuddling, juniper laying down and walker sitting next to her.

at this point, juniper was praying that he wouldn't see her red cheeks or hear her heart racing.

a/n:
do we like? lmk in comments!