chapter 6

after ryan, emma, juniper, and walker for home fork dinner. they went their separate ways.

"alright lovebirds, see ya later!" ryan called out as he was opening the door for emma.

"oh shut it, ryan!" emma slapped his arm as they walked in to their room.

juniper chuckled as walker just rolled his eyes.

"alright june, what do you wanna do?" walker asked as they went to their room.

"i don't know. it seems like we watch a movie every night." june said as she grabbed her pajamas.

"yeah i guess we do," walker chuckled, "are you gonna go shower?"

"yeah." juniper responded.

"okay. we're so watching deadpool after you get out." walker said as he started to chuckle.

"again?" june whined.

"yes, again! it's so good!" walker exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.

"ugh!"

🤍

june and walker were sat on walkers bed as they watched the movie. juniper was laying down as walker put his arm over juniper.

junes cheeks flushed red as her palms started to get sweaty.

"blushing, are we?" walker said with a smirk.

"shut up." june laughed as she covered her face.

"grape girl." walker said

🤍
the next day, everyone went to set.

a long day of practicing and re-takes was tiring everyone out. juniper was in her trailer, and her makeup artist was taking all the heavy product off her skin.

walker walker in, still had his costume and stage makeup on.

"hey walker." june said, barely looking up from the book she's reading.

"hey june, what book?" walker asked.

"the summer i turned pretty by jenny han." the girl said, finally putting the book down.

"THAT BOOK IS SO GOOD!" walker practically yelled, scaring juniper and her makeup artist.

"yeah, it is! a bit loud, huh walker?" june said as she smiled.

"yeah yeah whatever. anyways, wanna go get food after your done?" walker asked as he sat down in a chair next to june.

"yeah, for sure. let's bounce." june said as she got up.

a/n:

lmao wrote this in 20 minutes