chapter 7

walker and june went out to go grab some food at mcdonald's, it was the only place they knew and they could afford. juniper, walker, emma, and ryan all learned the hard way that food in italy is very expensive.

june and walker sat down after they ordered their food, and started talking.

"you've never told me about your family. what are they like?" walker asked as he took a bite from his burger.

"eh, their cool. pretty normal family." june chuckled as she dipped a fry in ketchup.

"same. i have an older sister and she's cool. kind of annoying, though." walker said as he smiled.

that damn smile.

"lucky! i'm an only child and it sucks!" june whined.

"no way! i would kill to be an only child!" walker practically yelled, earning a few unhappy stared from people.

"what?! why?" june exclaimed.

"it's awesome! you get whatever you want, and you're automatically the favorite!" walker said.

"whatever makes you sleep at night, walker." juniper said sarcastically as she took a bite of her burger.

🤍

when they were walking back, more paparazzi arrived. the typical paparazzi yelling at them for pictures, and autographs.

walker snaked an arm around juniper waist as he led her through the crowd.

"uh, sorry. can you move?" walker asked someone with a camera.

the person stepped out of the way, taking a picture as they did.

june was looking down and messing with her rings, nerves finally calming down after the paparazzi ordeal.

walker put his hands over junipers when he saw her anxiously fidgeting.

"hey, juniper, don't worry ok? their gone." walker said as he hugged her.

they were currently in a random store, presumably a grocery store. it was filled with food and drinks. they quickly stepped into the first door they saw when the paparazzi showed up.

junes face was heating up as he placed his hand on hers.

"thanks." june whispered into walkers shoulder as he hugged her.

they went back out and sat on a bench, just talking and being normal kids.