chapter 4

ryan and emma had already arrived for rehearsal when walker and juniper got there.

it was a short walk to wear they were filming "summer in venice" so they just decided to walk and get some breakfast.

"nice if you two love birds to finally join us!" ryan yelled as june and walker came in.

"ryan, shut up! their kids, don't ruin it!" emma slapped his arm and chuckled.

"see ryan, emma gets it!" walker exclaimed as he threw an arm over junipers shoulders.

junipers cheeks instantly flushed red, and she started fiddling with her rings.

god please don't let anyone notice! juniper thought to herself as she looked down at her shoes, walkers arm still around her.

"ahh little miss. tomato there!" ryan giggled as he got his phone out to take a photo.

"she's actually grape girl, not tomato." walker said as he took his arm of june.

internally, june was wishing he never took his arm back

🤍
"alright! great work everyone, can't wait for tomorrow. everyone has a copy of the script? if so, practice tonight and i'll see everyone tomorrow!" shawn levy shouted at us from across the room.

juniper was looking at her phone, texting katie about everyone that had happened.

walker came over and slung his arm over her shoulders.

"so, wanna do something?" he asked as juniper put her phone down.

"sure, what would we do?" juniper questioned as she looked over at him.

"i don't know. want to go on a walk and look at the city?" said walker.

"sure!"

🤍

walker

walker.scobell exploring venice with grape girl @juniper.caprio

comments...

juniper.caprio: shut up.

user22: who is she?

user122: OMG HIM AND JUNIPER ARE FRIENDS???

momonatamada: stop i shippp

user546: EVEN MOMONA SHIPS

randombitch25: what is juniper doing with my boyfriend...

comments on this post have been limited.

a/n:
is this a short chapter? yes. do i hate it? yes.
did i still publish it? yes.
this chapter is so bad i'm sorry 💀