chapter 5

walker and juniper were strolling around venice. looking at coffee shops, restaurants, and stores.

the paparazzi had arrived, practically swarming walker and juniper. june didn't deal with the paparazzi well, she was always a little freaked out by it.

"juniper, over here!"

"walker, look this way!"

"are you guys dating?"

walker and juniper were attacked with questions.

"june, just push past them. you'll be fine." walker whispered to june.

"no no it's okay, walker. just talk to a few and it'll be over." june hesitantly replied back.

she nervously looked around. the cameras flashing in their eyes and she held her hands up to shield her eyes.

"juniper! sign this!" one of the men said. he got a bit to close, the girl could feel his breath lingering on her neck.

"bit close, aren't we?" walker spat as her wrapped an arm around juniors waist and had his hand resting on her stomach.

"cmon, let's go june."

🤍

they got back to the hotel room, walker ranting about how invasive the paparazzi are as him and june walked home.

still, he never moved his hand until they got back to the hotel room.

as soon as he put his hand around junipers waist, she was nervous. the butterflies in her stomach racing a million miles per hour.

her heart was pounding the whole time.

please don't let him notice how nervous i am!

june was freaking out, thinking about walker noticing only making it worse.

🤍

"sofía, please! wait" walker yelled.

they were currently rehearsing their lines in their hotel room. they had the day off so walker, june, emma, and ryan we're practicing.

"what, jack? to tell me that you like me and that's why you were acting like such a dick?"

junipers acting was impeccable. at this point in time, tears were welling up in her eyes as she shouted at walker.

all fake of course, just for the movie.

🤍

after hours and hours of practicing lines and doing little tricks to remember them, they had their lines for this scene memorized. they started filming it tomorrow.

ryan, emma, walker, and june were out to eat right now.

"y'know, for how young you guys are, you are amazing at acting." emma complimented walker and juniper.

"thank you! obviously you and ryan and both amazing!" june beamed as she at her food.

"well, i would hope so. i mean 30 years of acting has hopefully payed off!" ryan chuckled as he sipped his water.

the group laughed as they enjoyed the moment. for once, they felt like normal people. the paparazzi wasn't there, no on was coming up and asking for pictures and autographs, they were just people.

a/n:
i listened to sza's new album while writing this and it's so mid, just like the chapter!!

intense writers block at the moment. 🦶
ft. the foot emoji