Chapter 5 - The Village Fawn

After breakfast the next day, Caiye put on his gloves, hat and scarf for Lu Rong, and then sat in a bamboo-woven backpack.

There was a blue flower burden squeezed at his feet, containing more than a dozen boiled eggs.

Caiye walked with Lu Rong on his back to the entrance of the village, and a group of children surrounded him and asked in a hurry, following all the way.

When he walked to the place where he met the big black dog yesterday, Lu Rong couldn't help but hold his back with both hands, sticking out his head and whispering in Caiye's ear to remind him.

"Grandpa, there are big dogs here."

This was the second time he had spoken since last night. Cai Ye was taken aback and said with a smile: "I'm not afraid, Grandpa is not afraid of big dogs."

Having said that, Lu Rong still looked around with some anxiety, fortunately, he didn't see the big black dog again.

A person came face-to-face and greeted Caiye a few words. Knowing that he was going down the mountain, he hurriedly stopped him, saying that the section of the road in front of the pass had collapsed, and if the road class cars could not pass, people would not be able to get off the mountain.

When the man left, Caiye turned his head and asked Lu Rong, "Rongrong, what should I do if I can't get down the mountain?""

Seeing that Lu Rong was silent, he said again: "Grandpa will take you to see."

Lu Rong was carried from the township road to the highway on his back. After walking for a while, he saw the entire section of the road in front of him collapsed and broke for a long time, obviously unable to pass.

Cai Ye stood far away and asked Lu Rong, "We can't get through, can we find our parents a few days later?""

Lu Rong murmured that he didn't have parents, and Caiye asked again: "When the road is clear, we will go down the mountain. How many □□can we live with Grandpa first?""

After Cai Ye waited for a few seconds, he heard a low voice behind him.

"What a good boy."He laughed. On the way back, Cai Ye teased Lu Rong endlessly.Lu Rong put his arms around his neck, and from the beginning only a single word popped out, to the end there were more and more words.

"I'm afraid the teacher won't give me Xiaohonghua anymore."His voice is still very small, whispering.

"what?" Master Cai didn't hear clearly. "I didn't go to school again today, and the teacher would scold me."Lu Rong was a little scared when he thought of this.

Cai Ye smiled and said, "I'm not afraid, when you get home, the teacher will definitely not scold you."

Lu Rong struggled for a while, and finally said, "But I don't have a home, and Wang Tu won't allow me to go back." "Who is Wang Tu?" "It's my brother."

"What about your parents?"

"I don't have my parents. Wang Tu said they are in the sky, and I have Uncle Bai."

Lu Rong was taken by Wang Tu to grow up in that villa. He had never seen any outsiders, but several times he woke up in the middle of the night and found a tall uncle sitting beside the bed, leaning over to look at him.

He would be trapped by nightmares every once in a while and couldn't get out of it.But he didn't panic at all, because the uncle would always appear in his dreams, leading him forward. Walking, the dream woke up.