Chapter 10 - It's a Demon Deer!

Shen Jize kept walking forward, he knew that as long as he looked in one direction, no matter how big the woods were, he could go out.While thinking about how to clean up Lu Rong when he went back, he vigilantly paid attention to the movement in the woods.

I hope you won't encounter wild boars and mysterious Big Brother Hua along the way.

Fortunately, although the woods were dense and vast, there were no animals encountered along the way. At most, there were only a few birds. They were awakened in their sleep and flew around.

He began to sing boldly in a low voice, singing popular songs of the classmates in the class.

"The air in the dream began to smoke, and the perfect face in the haze slowly appeared." The singing stopped abruptly after just one sentence.

Shen Jize felt that at this moment, the lyrics were too appropriate, and a little creepy, and the sudden singing was very abrupt, making it even more deathly silent in the woods.

He continued to walk for a while, panting for breath, even if there was a cool night breeze, his forehead was full of sweat.

Not only tired, but also scared.

At this moment, he heard a strange voice from the left rear. ——It was the soft sound of the branches being whisked away and bounced back.

Although the sound was very slight, it sounded to Shen Jize's ears like a boulder falling into the heart of the lake, splashing with huge waves, drenching his whole body, and invading every pore with cold.

Wild boar! Brother Hua!

He stopped and looked at the place where the sound was made in horror, his heart tightened, his breathing stagnated slightly, and his feet trembled a little.

The woods were quiet again, except for his own heartbeat and the clatter of leaves above his head, he didn't hear any more noise.

He felt that there must be something hidden in the depths of the forest, watching himself secretly.

Maybe it's a pair of pig eyes, maybe it's...... Can't think about it anymore.

Shen Jize's scalp went numb for a while, then turned around, lifted his stiff legs and continued walking.

Lu Rong was following closely behind him, and when he saw this, he also accelerated his steps. Shen Jize seemed to notice something, paused slightly, and then began to run without turning his head.

Want to get rid of me?No way!

Lu Rong also spread his four hooves and chased after him. He no longer deliberately concealed his movements, and quickly shuttled between the trees.

Da Da Da, da Da Da, the sound of small hoofs is as dense as raindrops falling on the ground.

The person in front of him ran fast, like a second kick to the sky during the Chinese New Year, only sparks appeared from his buttocks.

Lu Rong worked harder, his two ears pressed tightly on the top of his head, and a small tuft of tail was erected up, and he was also working hard.

He galloped with four hooves, gradually surpassing Shen Jize, and rushed out at the right time to block in front of him. The four hooves were slightly separated, he took a good step, his neck was raised to the sky, and he let out a long roar of a beast.:

"Yo----"

"Ah----" 

Shen Jize yelled in horror at the same time, and slammed the brakes, staggered forward two steps, and reflexively grasped the tree next to him before he fell.