Chapter 9 - Let's Scare Him!

It was dark now, and Shen Jize didn't see Shen Yan, so he asked Caiye: "Grandpa, where is my uncle?""

"You've been sleeping all the time, and your uncle doesn't want to wake you up. I'll sleep with Rongrong tonight. Can he pick you up tomorrow?"Cai Ye asked in a warm voice.

"Grandpa, I don't want to sleep with him. This is our home. You let him go."Before Shen Jize could answer, Lu Rong hung on Caiye's neck, with his face to his face, twisting around coquettishly.

He only wore a pair of pants all over his body, and his white and soft body twisted like a silkworm.

Shen Jize consciously has a masculine aura. When he was Lu Rong's age, he stopped being so coquettish to his parents. Now that he uses such methods to drive himself away, he feels very disdainful, very disdainful, and very annoyed.

"Grandpa, I don't want to sleep with him either, so I'd better go to my uncle."He finished speaking in a blunt tone, and asked to wear shoes with a stiff face.

Caiye took Lu Rong's arm off his neck, put a vest on his head, and said, "My brother is a guest, so don't say anything like this anymore.""

Shen Jize found his sneakers and put them on. Before he reached the door, Caiye grabbed his arm.

"Ozawa, your uncle went back to the construction site, it was dark outside, and the mountain road was not easy to walk."

"It's okay, Grandpa, just tell me the direction."

Cai Ye looked scared and kept waving his hand: "That's not good. There will be a lot of wild things outside at night. Wild boars and Big Brother Hua are all out. They are very fierce. Grandpa dare not let you go."

Shen Jize glanced out the window and could only see a courtyard illuminated by lights. The distant mountains and forests showed tall contours in the moonlight, full of unknown dangers.

He no longer insisted on leaving, but stood still, twisting his neck and looking out the window. Lu Rong stood by the bed without making a sound, his eyes squinting at people.Cai Ye turned around and slapped him silently, and he quickly showed a pleading face.

Cai Ye nodded at him with his fingers in the air, and then put down his hand.

"Let's go, baby, are you tired today?Grandpa took you to take a bath and got a good night's sleep after washing."Cai Ye went to hold Shen Jize's hand.

Shen Jize pretended to break free twice, but he didn't use much effort, and he didn't break free. He took advantage of the situation to go downhill, made an unwilling appearance, and followed Caiye to take a bath.

However, he would not stand in the yard and walk the birds like Lu Rong, but go to the bathroom separated from the kitchen to wash.

The bathroom is small and simple, with only a layer of cement on the wall, and a yellow light bulb hanging from the top. A large homemade iron bucket was hung on a high wall, with a circuit connected to the small electric switch at the door, and a faucet stretched out from the barrel.

Master Cai said, "The water has already been heated for you, so you can wash it by turning on the faucet. Your uncle will also put your clothes bag at home, and I will get you your pants." "I also have to take clothes. The black short-sleeved one is my pajamas." "Okay, Grandpa will get it for you."

Shen Jize didn't start to take off his clothes and take a bath until Caiye brought his clothes.

The faucet is not a shower. Shen Jize was afraid that he would drain the bucket of water soon, so he only dared to open a small stream. Fortunately, it was summer, and the water flow was not large and he would not feel cold.