Chapter 8 - Calling "Brother"

Shen Jize got what he wanted and entered the house, sat down on the wooden sofa, leaned on the back of the chair oozing with coolness, and every pore opened up.

Lu Rong glanced at his flushed face, got up and went to the refrigerator in the corner to take out a popsicle, handed it to him, and said, "Eat it."

He hung his eyes half-down, his long eyelashes covered his eyes, and although his voice was soft, his tone was very flat.

Shen Jize's parents only had him in their early forties. In addition to being strict in learning, they were very pampered in other aspects.The classmates in the class are also led by him, and they listen to him in everything.

So although he wanted to eat popsicles very much at this time, Lu Rong's attitude made him unhappy again, so he stubbornly refused: "Don't eat it."

After speaking, he took off the schoolbag on his shoulder and pretended to rummage through the books inside.

Lu Rong curled his lips, turned around and put the popsicle back in the refrigerator. Shen Jize became even more angry.

Can't you persuade me again?Can't you have a softer tone and attitude?Even if he handed it forward, he would take advantage of the situation.

Lu Rong sat back at his small table, picked up half of the popsicles in the enamel jar, and continued to eat and do his homework. Hissing...hissing...... Shen Jize spread the writing text on his lap, wrote in a twisted posture, and said in his mouth: "Educated people don't make a sound when they eat."

Lu Rong stopped sucking on popsicles. He secretly turned his head and glanced at Shen Jize, who was expressionless, and took a small bite.

Boom...boom......

"It's like a mouse eating soybeans."Shen Jize stared at the text and said coldly.

Lu Rong took a bite and took a soft sip in his mouth, then stretched out his pink tongue to lick the water on the popsicle, quietly, without making a sound.

Shen Jize wanted to turn his head and look, peeking uncontrollably.Seeing Lu Rong eating so intently, he said angrily: "Who still eats popsicles now? No one eats them on the street. Some people still eat so well."

Lu Rong was licking the popsicle vigorously, paused when he heard the words, and slowly retracted his tongue.

He put the remaining popsicles into the enamel jar and sat there without moving, his fair ears blushing.

Just when Shen Jize was secretly cool with satisfaction, Lu Rong got up on the ground, and the chairs behind him were pushed out with a long creaking sound.

He scraped to the refrigerator like a small whirlwind, angrily took out a popsicle, then handed it to the big yellow dog lying on the table, and said loudly: "Puppy, eat popsicles."

Then he took out the remaining half of the popsicle in the enamel jar, stuffed it into his mouth and took a hard bite.

Hissing...hissing......

Boom...boom...... Shen Jize said nothing.

It was very quiet next, both of them were doing their homework in silence, only to hear the buzzing of the fan and the sound of cicadas everywhere.

Shen Jize spread the writing text on the armrest of the wooden sofa, twisting his upper body to write the text.

He has never done his homework so actively, and he came to the mountains with his schoolbag to deal with his parents. But at present, apart from doing his homework, he can't think of anything else to make himself look busy, instead of sitting on the sofa.