STORYBROOKE

The Snow Queen used her power to make an ice person.

---

At the sheriff station. Emma, Nevaeh and Elsa continued their researches on the Snow Queen.

"Somewhere in here, there's got to be something on her," Emma said.

"There has to be a better strategy," Elsa stated. "While we're reading files, my sister is out there somewhere. We have to confront this Snow Queen."

"Believe me, if I could, we would. We have to find her first. And, Elsa, we have to be careful. This woman is tricky. She seems to know both of us, and we don't remember anything about her. And something tells me that that is not an accident."

"You think she took our memories?"

"I'm really good with names and faces. It was my job. She took them, all right. The question is why. We need to find out what the hell she's up to."

Hook entered with another box, followed by Jefferson, and said, "Paperwork, ahoy! Old city records from the mayor's office, per your request."

"Oi!" Will exclaimed. "Somebody's forgotten about me dinner! I had the bangers and mash."

"You had the water and pop-tart," Emma told him.

"Somebody's already had a nibble."

"I've had my shots."

"What a relief. Now, I've served me time. So when will I be free?"

"When the sheriff says so," Nevaeh replied with a smirk.

"Well... Jefferson and I are off to take Henry, Grace and the twins sailing, love, unless there's something else you and Nevaeh want us to do here," Hook said.

"Make sure Henry the the Hatter kids wear their life vests, okay?" Emma said.

"Befriending the son to get in with the mum? Yep, no one will ever see through that," Will commented.

"Why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself... Mate," Hook suggested, kissing Emma on the cheek. "Goodbye."

Jefferson kissed Nevaeh on the cheek. "See you later, darling."

Hook and Jefferson left and Elsa found pictures.

"Emma, look. Why are there pictures of you mixed in with the city records?" Elsa wondered.

"Let's just say when Regina was mayor, she abused her power a bit," Emma replied. "She was looking for any reason to run me out of town. That's the first time Henry and I went for hot cocoa. When I walked them to school for the first time." Emma found a picture of the Snow Queen and her.

"Emma? What is it?"

"It's me and her."

"And you still don't remember any of this?" Jackie asked.

"No, but I know someone who may... The person who had the photos taken."

REGINA'S VAULT

"Please tell me you've found her," Regina said.

"And which "her" would that be?" Sidney asked. "Snow White? Maid Marian? Emma Swan? It's so hard to keep track of her majesty's nemeses."

"I'm not in the mood for games, Sidney. I need to know where the Snow Queen is hiding. If I can't unfreeze Marian myself, I'll force her to do it."

"Haven't come across the Snow Queen yet, sorry to say."

"Then you have a new task. Find that Snow Queen. Or you'll learn what sorry really feels like."