STORYBROOKE

The spell of Shattered Sight was spread on Storybrooke.

Mr. Gold met the Snow Queen into the woods. "Well done, dearie. It appears you've won."

"That's big of you," the Snow Queen commented. "A welcome change. You're usually so confrontational."

"I prefer reasonable. I'd like to make a deal."

"You have nothing that I want."

"Well, perhaps I do. This spell of yours, when it hits... In a few hours from now?"

"Sundown."

"Sundown. Yeah. It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town."

"It'll do more than that. They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead."

"Not everyone. You'll have what you want... You alone with your "sisters" Elsa and Emma doing who knows what, and I'll be here, too, spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out."

"It seems you do have something to offer. What do you want?"

"To leave."

"Didn't we already make this deal?"

"Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole, and I think I've spotted yours. My wife, granddaughter and grandson will be destroyed by this spell, so I want you to allow them to leave with me. You spare the three of them, I spare you misery. Do we have a deal?"

"Enjoy your trip."

CLOCK TOWER

"Belle was right," Elsa said. "My aunt it actually doing this."

"The spell of Shattered Sight," Mary Margaret noted.

"We open the mines and the vault," David suggested. "We take shelter there."

"This is magic," Regina reminded them. "It doesn't care about ceilings. It's started."

"How long?" Hook and Jefferson asked.

"By sundown. By sundown, everyone in this town will start... Tearing each other apart."

"Okay," Emma replied. "The answer is simple. Let's not be in town."

NEAR THE ICE WALL

"Hardly an elegant solution," Regina commented.

"Nothing wrong with brute force if it works," Emma shot back.

"If we can get over, we can build a frame, take people over one at a time," Leroy said.

"David, be careful," Mary Margaret warned as David tried to climb on the ice wall but it defended itself.

"You okay?" Emma asked.

"David?" Mary Margaret called.

"Looks like that wall doesn't care much for your brute force," Regina stated as Elsa found her sister's necklace.

"Elsa?" Emma called. "No, stop. Hey. No! That thing could go off again! Come on."

"It's Anna's necklace," Elsa said. "I thought it was gone. It's like a miracle."

"Glad you found it, but sentimentality's not worth risking your life over."

"It's a sign, Emma... A sign we're gonna win."

"Is everyone into this hope thing now?" Regina questioned.

"If we're gonna win, we need to stop wasting time," Emma replied. "Mom, Dad, Leroy, go tell everyone what's going on. When this goes down, everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones if they don't want to hurt each other. Killian, go to waterfront to see if we can use boats to get some people out."