I. Movie night

Chapter 1:                  Movie night                      " god I'm gonna puke " " Shut up, we're watching a movie "

                     Chapter 1:
                 Movie night
                     " god I'm gonna puke "
" Shut up, we're watching a movie "

                     Chapter 1:                  Movie night                      " god I'm gonna puke " " Shut up, we're watching a movie "

Movie night. A once every week thing the cast did. When they had these movie nights. The movie nights were always at Tristan's house. They watched horror movies. Normally, they would watch a ghostly movie and not a gory one, because of Macs fear of blood. Now, yes she may be in many horror movie, but she's never had fake blood on her. She may have seen the fake blood once or twice, yes she throw up.

Mac has always wondered why she watched horror movie and acted in them but, she could never come up with an answer.

On todays movie night, Mac had lost the argument over what kind of horror movie they're watching. They were watching a gory one. They were watching Saw 2. Mac hated that movie.

The seating arrangement for this particular movie night was: Mason, Brady, and Miguel on the couch. Tristan, Mac, Maddy, and Becca on the floor in-front of the couch.

Mac hid her face in Tristans jackets that she had stolen from him to hid her face. Occasionally, she looked up at the screen. This time when she looked up, someone was getting stabbed repeatedly. "God I'm gonna puck." Mac said before standing up "Shut up, we're watching a movie." Mason spat. Mac ran to the bathroom and throwing up her breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the last seven days.

"Could you be nice for once?" Tristan asked mason before he left to check in Mac "Whatever." Mason rolled his eyes. "Hey Mac?" Tristan sat beside the girl "Mmm, hi Tristan." Mac smiled weakly. "You okay?" Tristan moved the hair out of Macs face. "I'm great, other then the fact I just throw up my breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the last seven days." "Well, the movies over, you think you can help clean up?" "Yea, as long as I get a glass of water." "Okay."

Mac walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup to fill with water. Once she filled it with water she drank it. Mac walked back into the home theater and helped the rest of the cast pick up the mess of snacks on the floor. "We need to see where everyone's sleeping." Tristan said "I want the couch!" Mac raised her hand

"Wouldn't you rather the bed?" Mason asked "No, couch is smaller I don't have to share it with anyone." Mac smirked "Cool" Mason nodded. Everyone else picked there sleeping places and laid down. "Shouldn't you be going  with them" Mac asked mason "There's no more room in the bedroom and the floor in there is more comfortable" mason said "Well, can't one of the girls sleep in here?" Mac asked "The bedroom floor is more comfortable, and I'm actually nice" Mason smiled "whatever Thames." Mac laid down facing away from Mason "Fuck off Mac" Mason spat laying down.

Mac felt a cold breeze of air but her body. "Fuck it's cold" Mac moved her knees closer to her chest "I can come up there and lay beside you, body heat?" Mason questioned "your just saying that because you don't wanna sleep on the floor." Mac said "True or not, doesn't matter. So, yes or no?" Mason asked "Fine, as long as you don't tell anyone." Max scolded.

Mason laid next to Mac and put his arm around her "Is this okay?" He asked "Yea, whatever" Mac said as she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Okay." Mason said. That was the last thing said before they both had fallen asleep.

Rey's words: first chapter Yay!! So, this is slay, I didn't know how to write this so I just did it, I wrote like a normal human would

So, this is slay, I didn't know how to write this so I just did it, I wrote like a normal human would. Okay bye

 Okay bye