VII: Family Issues And A Kiss

Chapter Seven: Family issues And A Kiss" You have pretty eyes

" You have pretty eyes."
" their the same color as yours? "

"" their the same color as yours? "

Mason opened his phone to text Mac. He debated on texting her for a while. He was still at his dads. His sister was in her room and his dad was at work.

          Private messages:             Mac + Mason:Mason: Hey Mac!

Private messages:
Mac + Mason:
Mason: Hey Mac!

Mac: Hi Mason!

Mason: I know we aren't like best friends but wanna hang out?

Mac: Sure! Your house or mine?

Mason: yours if that's okay?

Mac: yea here: xxxx walnut drive

Mason: okay, see you in 20

Mac: okay.

Mason walked to Macs house

Mason walked to Macs house. He arrived twenty minutes later. And knocked on her door.  Mac opened "Hey Mason." Mac stepped aside for Mason to come inside. "Hi." Mason whispered. Mac looked at him confused. She shrugged it off for now.

"We can go to my room?" Mac asked "Oh, Yea" Mason said. Mac showed Mason to her room. "You can sit on the bed if you like" Mac said sitting on the bed, Mason say next to her. "Mason?" Mac asked softly "Mhm?" He hummed "What's wrong?" She asked placing her hand on his hands that were hitting his thighs "you hit your thighs when you nervous." Mac finished.

Mason looked up at her "How do you know that?" He asked "Just because I hated you, didn't mean I didn't pay attention. What's wrong?" She asked again "Nothing, I'm fine" Mason lied. Mac wasn't gonna push him. So, she let it go.

"You have pretty eyes." Mac smiled to Mason. "Their the same color as yours?" Mason stated which came out more of a question. "I know, but their pretty" Mac shrugged. Mason smiled "You never smiled at me before" Mason said "I did to! That one day we were filming, I smiled at you" Mac said slightly pushing Mason's shoulder. "I know, but that was acting, this isn't" Mason said looking at Mac in the eyes.

Mac placed her hand on Mason's face, leaning in closer. Mason leaned closer to. Soon, their lips met. Mac smiled into the kiss. Mason pulled away. "Did you mean to do that? Or was it a heat of the moment type of thing?" Mason asked "I meant to. Mason, I never really had a reason to hate you. I guess i hated you because I was like, secretly in love with you or something" Mac said.

"Well, I'm secretly in love with you to, I mean it's not a secret anymore but, I do like you, like, like, you, a lot" Mason smiled. "Well, in that case" Mac kissed Mason again this time the kiss lasted longer. Until Macs phone rang. "Oh my god! Tristan go away!" Mac picked up her phone, thinking it was Tristan she didn't bother to read the name of number.

"Hello?" Mac asked. "Tristan I swear if you don't say something I will go to your house and throw you into a wall." Mac finished. "I don't know a Tristan." The voice wasn't Tristan and she could tell it wasn't. "What?" Mac asked earning a confused glance from Mason. "Maclynn." Macs real name. Maclynn. It was weird but her name was changed to Mac a few years after her dad left.

"Who are you and how do you know my real name?" Mac basically screamed into the phone. "You know who I am Mac." The voice rang in her head. "Your a sick son of a bitch Allen!" Mac screamed before hanging up the phone. "Allen?" Mason asked "My dad" Mac leaned back over to Mason "Can we just kiss now? Or do you wanna do the formal, 'be my girlfriend boyfriend?' Thing" Mac asked

Mason acted like he was thinking. "Hm, Mhm, I mean, Mac Tanner, will you be my girlfriend?" Mason asked "Mmm, of course" Mac said and kissed Mason.

Mason and Mac sat on Mac's bed talking. "Mason?" Mac asked "Yea Mac?" He looked at her "Earlier, when you came over, what was wrong?" She asked softly "oh, just my mom, she's not doing to good, she's not sick, just mentally she's not doing to good" Mason leaned his head on Mac's shoulder.

"Well, I'll tell you something about my dad since you told me about your mom, my dad left me and my mom when I was five. It was around three months after my birthday. I guess he wanted to see me turn five or some, but I haven't heard from since then, tell a little bit ago" Mac said

"Shit Mac, I'm sorry" Mason said "It's not your fault" Mac kissed Mason cheek. "It's not yours either Mac." Mason said. "I know" Mac looked at the time in her phone. "You staying or going home?" Mac asked "Can I stay?" Mason asked "Yea, my moms not gonna be home till next week, business trip" Mac smiled "Okay"

 "You staying or going home?" Mac asked "Can I stay?" Mason asked "Yea, my moms not gonna be home till next week, business trip" Mac smiled "Okay"

Rey's words: the one person who comments on my chapters >>> my friends.

My friends have a new nickname for me: Rey-Rey-Gun or some like that but it's hit slay.