XV: Panic Attack

Chapter fifteen: Panic Attack

" Mac? Mac, I can't breath, it-it hurts to breath "

" Hey, No, look at me, breath in and out okay, there yea, it's okay, your okay "

Mac and Mason sat on the bed. Mason was sleeping with his head in Mac's lap as she played with his hair. Soft snores left Mason's mouth. Mac smiled and kissed his head. Mac heard Mason's phone ring. Mac sighed "Mason, honey, wake up" Mac tried to wake him up.

Mac picked up Mason's phone and put the speaker where the ringing was coming from up to his ear. "Mason, come on, wake up" Mac shook Mason with her other hand "No" Mason whined "Someone's calling you, wake up" Mac said and put Mason's phone in his hand. "You can sleep after, it may be important" Mac said as Mason sat up and took the phone call.

"Hello?" Mason asked "Mason? When are you coming home, you shouldn't be with that girl" it was Mason's mom "I am home, I'm at dads" Mason said  "That is not what she told me home, I am your mother and you will come back home" She basically yelled over the phone

Mason scoffed "Fuck off, I can't deal with you right now" Mason hung up the phone and through it down on the bed and stood up. "Mase? You okay?" Mac asked "Mhm, Yea, totally" Mason nodded.

Mason began walking back and forth. "Mason, sit down" Mac said softly. Mason shook his head. Mac stood up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Mason, sit down now" Mac moved Mason to sit in the bed.

"Mac? Mac, I can't breath, it-it hurts to breath" Mason panted "Hey, No, look at me, breath in and out okay, there yea, it's okay, your okay" Mac said gently "Sh, Mason, it's me, no one else, only me" Mac shushed. Mac pulled mason into a hug. "You want your dad?" Mac asked and Mason shook his head "Brooke?" Mac put her hand on Mason's face. He nodded quietly "I'll be right back okay?" Mac said as she moved away and he nodded again.

Mac opened the door and went to knock on Brooke's. Mac knocked and she heard a faint 'Come in'. Mac opened the door "Hey Brooke" Mac said "Mac? What's wrong?" Brooke asked "It's Mason, he's having a panic attack, he said he wanted you" Mac said as Brooke stood up and walked into a Mason's room.

Mac sat in the hallway. Texting Tristan. She didn't know if Mason wanted her in the room so she sat texting Tristan.

Brooke sat down next to Mason "Hey, Mason, it's me" Brooke said placing her hand on Mason's shoulder. Mason had tears down his face. Brooke frowned at her brother and pulled him into a tight hug. Mason's breathing became some what normal again.

Brooke patted Mason's back "Mac? Where's Mac?" Mason asked "she's in the hallway, I'll go get her" Brooke stood up and opened the door, Mac looked up at her. "Mason needs you" Brooke said. Mac stood up and walked in.

Mason ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Your okay" Mac said running her hands through his hair. Mason buried his head in Mac's neck. Mac kissed Mason's head. "I love you Mase" Mac said softly "I love you too" Mason murmured.

Mac smiled. "Get some sleep okay? Mac said and pulled away from Mason. Mason nodded and went to lay down. Mac laid beside him, Mason laid his head on her chest. Mac played with his hair as he feel asleep.

"Sleep well Idiot" Mac said kissing his head

Rey's words: Anyways- look at this gorgeousness

Rey's words: Anyways- look at this gorgeousness. Brooke is in this chapter, so yea

 Brooke is in this chapter, so yea