XIX: Arcade

Chapter nineteen: Arcade

" What? Why are you staring? "

" Because, your handsome "

Mac sighed looking at Mason "Mase- you gotta pick, arcade or whatever the other option was" Mac said "Fine, arcade" Mason said "Thank you" Mac sighed and walked hand n hand with Mason

Mason and Mac arrived at the arcade. Mason smiled and the two went to play games. "Mason? Have I told you that, your like my favorite person ever?" Mac asked "mm, I don't think so, tell me about" Mason joked.

Mac gently pushed his head. "No" Mac said.

Mac looked over her shoulder two people she didn't know were looking at her and Mason. Mason looked over to "you know them?" He asked "No, maybe their fans or some. Just go back to the game" Mac shrugged it off. "Isn't Miguel coming?" Mac asked and Mason nodded "He said he'll be here in like fifteen minutes bc he 'has to do his hair' like why would I care" Mason mocked

Mac laughed "He cares about his hair, I mean he does have gorgeous hair, but your hair is still better" Mac said and Mason looked at her "What?" Mac asked "you just complimented my best friend and not me, I'm hurt" Mason said fake crying. "Well, I love your eyes" Mac said smiling at Mason.

Miguel walked over to the two. "You guys do realize that those two girls over there are staring at you? Miguel said "Yea, we noticed" Mason said and Miguel nodded "Where's Wendy? Is she coming in?" Mac asked "Yea, she's outside" Miguel said. "Oh praise the lord" Mac sighed earning a look from the two boys.

Mac and Wendy talked while Miguel and Mason played pool. Mac was staring at Mason. "What? Why are you staring?" Mason asked "Because, Your handsome" Mac said.

Mac and Wendy watched as they played pool. "You guys suck" Mac said and laughed "That's mean" Mason said with a frown "Stop frowning I hate when you frown" Mac said and Mason smiled before going back to the game.

The two girls from earlier came up to them. "Hey" one of them said "Hi?" Mason said which was more of a question. "Hi" Miguel said and Mac waved. The one that said hi looked at Mason, up and down "Are you single?" She asked Mason "No, I have a girlfriend" Mason said and put his arm around Mac.

The other girl spoke up and looked at Miguel before speak "I like your hair" She said "Oh, thanks" Miguel smiled. "Your welcome, also, I watched the black phone, you guys did great" the smiled "thank you" they said at the same time. "Hey, what your name?" Miguel asked "Maria" Maria said with a smile. The other girl, who you would assume was her friend scoffed.

Maria looked at her as she walked away "I'm sorry about her, I don't really know her, but sorry" Maria apologized "It's fine" Miguel said "Well, I gotta go, my mom's outside, bye" Maria said waving as she walked away "Bye" They all said.

Mac walked to the side of Miguel. "Oh, what your name, I think your cute" Mac said in a mocking tone "shut up Mac" Miguel pushed her shoulder "Wendy he hit me" Mac said with a pout "Miguel be nice" Wendy joked "Fine" Miguel said.

For the next couple of hours they played arcade games with each other. Until they had to leave. They said their goodbyes to each other before leaving.

"I think Mikey has a crush" Mac shrugged "Yea" Mason agreed. The two walked home talking about how Miguel has a crush on this random girl name 'Maria' Mac will admit, she was pretty, and she seemed like Miguel's type in her opinion. Maybe Miguel will get a gf who knows.

Mason opened the door to the house. He heard yelling. His dad and his mom. Mason sighed and stepped inside with Mac behind him. As the entered, Mason's mom and dad faced them. "Mason, get your things, your coming with me" His mom said "No way, I'm staying with dad, so fuck off" Mason said and grabbed Mac's hand and took her upstairs.

"Mason, calm down" Mac said and pulled him into a hug "Calm down, your staying here, she can't make you, your safe here" Mac whispered in Mason's ear. Mac kissed his head. "Your safe Mason, you gonna stay here or my house but not with her" Mac said and rubbed Mason's back.

Mason sighed and sat down. "I'm just gonna sleep" Mason whispered "Okay, good night sleepy head, I love you" Mac said as her and Mason laid down. "Good night, love you too" Mason said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Mac watched Mason carefully. She wasn't letting him out of her sight anytime soon.

Rey's words; yea- I have to go back to school tomorrow

Rey's words; yea- I have to go back to school tomorrow. I hate school- like so much. Maria = Miguel's gf in my Miguel book when I write it, figured I should let you guys know that.
Madelyn Miranda as: Maira Sánchez