Rey 5.0

I am to lazy to do the whole spacing thing rn.

Hello everyone. I'm not back and not sure I will be back at all anymore.

My mental health and a bunch of other stuff are really and rn. Im sorry to all of my amazing readers and amazing people who supported this series while it lasted.

Now. I've been accused of copying someone's work, who's books I've never read. I've seen some of them, but haven't read them.

I don't like people accused of anything that's not true. But for the sake of you guys, I will lie about me copying a someone and tell you did, even thought I Didn't.

If I ever come back with Thais series, I hope you guys want to read it again. As for now, I'll be writing over books, starting in a few weeks.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and I'm very sorry for "Copying" someone else, even thought I didn't.

If the person I "copied" is seeing this. Message me privately this time, please.

I hate to lie about "copying" someone when I didn't, but that's what you guys want, so I will.

I am a people pleaser, most times. I am going to lie for you guys and say I copied someone's work, when I didn't. But it's whatever.

On a positive note. Yesterday for my band assessment, we got distinguished, both bands did and I'm very proud of myself for that.

My friend now has PTSD from McDonald's, he got two McFlurrys and he like, shoved them down Bai throat bc we needed to leave, now he had PTSD.

I love you all. Some much, please forgive me bc I "copied" someone. But I love you all.

And for the final good bye of this series, i wish you all a good night and morning, I love you all, your loved, important, and so much more.

Goodbye for now.

- Rey.