XVII: Cuddles

Chapter seventeen: Cuddles

" Mac, please stay "

" I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back okay? It won't be long "

Mac smiled as Mason laid asleep. His cheeks were red, his hair was messy and in his face. Mac had an arm around Mason. Believe it or not, Mason preferred to lay against Mac than have her lay against him.

Mac played with Mason's hair. Mason slowly stirred awake. "Morning sunshine" Mac joked "No, Never again" Mason buried his head into Mac's neck. Mac kissed his head.

Mason turned on soft music in the background. He was still tired.he haven't been sleeping well since the call from his mom. He was worried for Mac, scared of what his mom could or would do.

Mac smiled softly at Mason. His head was in her lap. He was curled in a ball. "Mac?" Mason asked "Mhm" Mac said "Hi" Mason smiled "Hi" Mac said. Mason moved to sit up, he pulled Mac into a tight hug.

Mac kissed Mason's head. "I'll be right back" Mac said as Mason tightened his grip and not letting her go "Mac, please stay" Mason whined "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back okay? It won't be long" Mac said and moved Mason's head to look at her.

Mason pouted and gave her puppy dog eyes. "Puppy dog eyes are gonna work, I'll be in the door across the hallway Mase, please just let me go to the bathroom" Mac said and kissed Mason. "Fine, Meanie" Mason whispered and Mac fake gasped.

Mason moved his arms and Mac got up. Mac walked out of the room and across the hall. Mason sat against the bed, a frown on his face waiting for Mac. Soon, Mac walked in.

Mac sat down and hugged Mason. "Stop frowning" Mac whispered Mason nuzzled into her shoulder as small sounds of sobs slipped out of his mouth. "Oh Mase" Mac said and hugged him tighter "Sh, it's okay, I'm here, your okay" Mac whispered 

Mason lifted his head and wiped his eyes sitting up. "What wrong Mason?" Mac asked "Nothing" Mason said. Mac looked down at Mason's hands. They weren't moving: Good sign. "Mason, I love you, a lot, I just wanna make sure your okay, you haven't been sleeping good, I can tell, what wrong?" Mac lifted Mason head, cupping his face in her hands.

Mason shook his head before speaking. "I'm worried" He answered. "I'm worried about what my mom can and would do, she's a crazy. Like mentally" Mason said as tears were rolling down again. Mac didn't say anything, she just wiped his tears and kissed his head.

Wrapping an arm around Mason and holding him close. "What will make you happy? We could go to the beach?" Mac said remembering the day they went to the beach. Mason shook his head "No? What do you wanna do?" Mac asked "Cuddle" Mason wrapped his arms around Mac. "Okay" Mac wrapped her arms around Mason.

Mason and Mac cuddled the rest of the day. Mason was sleeping. His head on Mac's chest. Mac was sleeping too. Her head rested on the pillow above them.

But- no one knew what was to come when Mac got a message from a someone named May King. Macs phone was on the night stand, plugged in and on Do Not Disturb. The gc was being annoying and she was with Mason so her phone was on Do Not disturb so she didn't know about the text until the next morning.

Still, no one, and I mean no one, knew what was about to come with May King back and DMing Mac.

Rey's words: I'm sick 😗 so yea

Rey's words: I'm sick 😗 so yea. Also live, laugh, love, leave people on cliffhangers.

I'm waiting for one of the a million books I read to update so yea, bye