III: Beaches and Bitches

Chapter three: beaches and bitches        " Mason! You asshole! "

" Mason! You asshole! "

" I'm not asshole, only to you Mac! "

Mac pulled her phone up to her face and started the video

Mac pulled her phone up to her face and started the video. "Hey guys! It's Mac, like you didn't know but it's been a while since I made a video, but I'm back and today me and the cast are going to the beach!" Mac said as she did a little dance. "Anyways, I have to get ready, also, I ran out of waterproof mascara, that so said" Mac placed her phone down and grabbed her makeup bag.

"Okay, so I not gonna do that much makeup, prob just some lipgloss and if we go out to eat I'll have my makeup bag so I'll be okay!" Mac gave a thumbs up and she grabbed her lipgloss from her bag and puts some on her lips. She grabbed a swimsuit "okay I gotta shut the camera off now so yea, I'll be back guys"

Mac changed into the swimsuit and put a shirt and Jean shorts over it. She turned the camera back on before grabbing her vans and converse. "Which pair of shoes, vans or converse?" Mac held the shoes up "Mm, Vans, yea I'm gonna where vans" Mac struggled to put her shoes on almost falling "I did it! I got my shoes on!" Mac danced again.

Mac grabbed her AirPods, makeup bag, and a towel. She walked outside and waited for Tristan. Tristan pulled up, Mac held her phone up to Tristan car and moved her hand in a circle. "Tristannnn bestiee!" Mac said and opened the door to Tristan's back seat. "Mason move your ass." Mac moved her hand to signal Mason anyway.

"Let me think, No." Mason said "Your in my seat so move." Mac pushed masons arm for him to move. "Fine! I'll move." Mason moved over and Mac sat down and moved the phone to show Tristan's face. "Say hi" Mac said "Hi guys" Tristan waved before he backed out of Macs drive way. Mac the camera Mason. "Guys i know you don't wanna look at him but I'm being nice" Mac smiled "Mac and Mason, the rest of the cast is already at the beach" Tristan smiled. Mac and mason have a thumbs up.

Tristan parked the car and everyone got out. Mac ran up to the rest of the cast and got them all in the camera view. "GUYS!! SAY HI!" Mac yelled "HI!!" Everyone yelled Mac pulled maddy over to her and showed her to the camera. "This is maddy. I love her" Mac patted maddys head. Mac handed maddy her phone to take pictures of her.

As maddy finished taking photos mason pushed Mac into the water. Tristan just so happened to he filming "Mason! You asshole!" Mac yelled  "Im not an asshole, only to you Mac!" Mason yelled back. Mac got out of the water and flipped her hair.

Mason looked at her, he felt his cheeks heat up. Did he like Mac? No, he couldn't she hates him and he hates her. Mac filmed some more for her video. "Okay guys, that's it for todays videos, have a great day, I love you, mwah mwah!" Mac smiled and ended the video again.

"Oh and I got a video of Mason pushing Mac into the ocean." Tristan said "NOOOOOOO" Mac pushed Tristan's head. "AHAHAHAHAHHA" Tristan yelled. Mason started laughing. "Laugh again Thames I kick you" Mac threatened "Okay, Okay" Mason surrendered.

Mac sat down as Tristan drove mason home. "Take care mason, don't be stupid" Tristan warned "I won't, you take care to, bye Tristan" Mason tapped the hood of the car and walked into his house.

Tristan then dropped Mac off. "Stay safe Mac. Tell your mom I said hi" Tristan smiled "Will do, but my moms not home." Mac said as she grabbed her stuff out of the back. "Well, stay safe then." "I will, bye Tristan" Mac walked inside and placed her bag down.

Mac and the rest of the cast hung out till 11 P.M. So, Mac was really tired. Mac did her skincare and took off her makeup. She plugged her phone in and laid down. And went to sleep.

Rey's Words: chapter: SLAY! I'm really tired but anyways have a good day/night byeee!!