Chapter 7

( this is going to be a slightly long chapter lol so yea XD you're welcome.)

I woke up to the sun shining through the open window and a hand on my back with a finger tracing circles around my spine. I opened my eyes and saw Thradnuil awake and sitting up reading a book and me with my head on his lap, his left arm around me and his right holding his book.
When he noticed that I was awake he looked down at me and smiled.
"Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Yes... Surprisingly. I didn't have any nightmares after you came in." I said sitting up. For a millisecond I saw something flash in his eyes... I don't know what it was but it made my heart skip a beat and my cheeks go pink.
"I am very glad about that." He said giving me a wide smile. I hadn't seen him smile with his teeth before, only with his mouth closed and I must say, his smile is dazzling. I couldn't stop looking at his mouth. It was so gorgeous. Once I realized that I was staring I tore my eyes away and looked at what he was reading. It was the same book he brought me when we were back in Rivendell, The War Chronicles of the Second Age.
"I did say it is my favorite book." He said, noticing me looking at it. I chuckled and lashed back against him and he wrapped his left arm around my waist so I was leaning against the left side of his chest with my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you for staying in here last night. I really didn't want to be alone." I said.
"It was my pleasure..... You know... Ilminia... You can stay with me from now on... If it would make you feel better. I know how much these nightmares have been affecting you and it seemed to help... Staying with me." He said a bit hesitantly.
I looked up at him shocked. Did he just offer for us to sleep together from now on?! In the same bed? Every night? I must admit, my heart started racing at the thought of sleeping in his arms every night. But he's the king! I couldn't! But.... It really did seem to help... Maybe I should say yes....
"I-I'll have to think about it. Thank you so much, my king. You've done so much for me." I say.
"Thranduil, remember?" He said and i felt my face go red. That's right. He told me to call him Thranduil.
"Yes, Thranduil." I said and he smiled. He then lifted his arm and gently pushed me back down so I was laying against him again. I fit so perfectly against his chest. I never wanted to get up. I sighed and sunk into him and I felt his arm righted around me and he later his head against mine.
Just then I heard a knock at the door shortly followed by the door opening.
"Ilminia?! Have you seen my father? I've looked all round the-" legolas stopped mid sentence when he saw Thranduil and I laying there. I went to get up out of embarrassment but I felt thranduils arm tighten and keep me there next to him. I stiffly layer back against him.
"I am her, Legolas. Why were you looking for me?" He said in a low voice.
"Lord Elrond is here. He said he wanted to visit Ilminia and make sure everything is still healed right." Legolas replied.
"You may send him in." Thranduil said and I stiffened even more, if that was even possible. Thranduil was very strong and he was holding me in place so I guess I had no choice other than to stay laying with him.
A few moments later legolas returned followed by Lord Elrond. Thranduil then let go of me and stood up. I shivered from the sudden loss of his body heat so I wrapped the blanket around me even tighter.
"Elrond, it is good to see you!" Thranduil said.
"It is good to see you too my friend!" Elrond replied. He then walked over to where I was laying and smiled at me.
"And how have you been feeling, my lady?" He asked me.
"I have been wonderful... Except... I've been having nightmares but that's probably normal after what happened." I said and his eyebrows drew together but after a second his face returned to normal and he smiled.
"Yes it is probably completely normal," he said, "now, let's see how you are healing." He said and motioned for me to stand.
I stood up, making sure my nightgown wasn't up or showing anything, and he had me raise my arms to the sides.
I stood there for a few minutes while he poked my ribs, arm, and leg and asked if it hurt anywhere. It didn't. He then placed his hands on the places that got hurt and closed his eyes. Shortly after there was a white light coming from his hands. After a few moments of that he took his hands off and straightened up.
"Everything seems to be healed perfectly!" He said and I smiled, lowering my arms.
"Thank you... Really... Without your magic, and Thranduil bringing me to you," I said looking at Thranduil with a smile then turning back to Elrond, "I would be dead." I said and looked down.
"But you are not. And you are perfectly safe here. Nothing is going to happen to you." Thranduil said and I looked at him. He smiled at me and walked over to stand next to me, placing a hand reassuringly on my shoulder. I returned the smile.
"Well, since everything seems to be in order, my job here is done." Elrond said.
"Not yet my friend, since you are already here why don't you stay and we shall have a feast tonight!" Thranduil said.
"You and your feasts," Elrond said laughing, "I would love to stay, thank you." He said. Thranduil, Elrond, and legolas then left to prepare for the feast and to leave me to get changed.
---------------------------------------
Weird stopping spot lol I know. But I didn't want this chapter to be insanely long XD so yea. Well. Yeap. My feels were going crazy writing this omg D: imaging cuddling with thrandy ugh. Lol I'm not ok XD but yea I hope you guys liked this chapter :3 also I just wanted to say that my thrandy isn't really the mean stoic Thranduil that he really is lol he's more soft hearted kinda lol but so yea XD don't kill me bcuz he isn't exactly how he's supposed to be lol but yea! Thank you guys for reading <3 love you guys!