Chapter 10

When I woke up the first thing I realized was that I slept through the entire night. I didn't have any nightmares! It was the first time in weeks that I slept well! It felt really good. I then saw that the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around the room. I hadn't really looked around last night because I was so tired but as I sat and looked now I saw that the room was magnificent.

The room was almost twice the size as the one I was in before. The entire room was white like the ballroom and had the same gold flowers running up the walls and covering the ceiling. To my left there was the doors, two enormous white double doors with gold trim and intricate gold designs on them. Then in front of me and to my left a bit was a large golden wardrobe and a large full length gold mirror hanging on the wall next to it. Then directly in front of the bed there was two more large double doors, the same ad the ones to enter the room and I was guessing that lost led to the bathroom. To the right of the doors was a long gold dresser with many jewels and crowns placed on it. Then on the right wall there was a door that I am not sure where that led to, I will have to check it out. Then there wS a golden desk with books and papers and writing tools on it with a window above it with magnificent gold curtains then on this wall there was two gold bedside tables next to the bed and I was sitting in a very very very large canopy bed that had golden curtains hanging around it that were tied back with white string and the sheets were white and there was a white duvet wth gold detailing on them and the pillows were gold silk and had two large white pillows behind that matched the comforter. And on the floor next to the bed were about 10 smaller white and gold pillows. I stood and walked to the doors that I thought led to the bathroom. When I opened the doors I saw a giant white bathroom with golden sinks on the left and a gold countertop then on the back wall was a door that I'm guessing was the toilet and then a large gold dresser thing that was filled with soft towels then on the right wall there was a very large golden bathroom adorned with candles and incense then to my right was a large mirror. I closed the door and walked to the other door that was next to the desk. I opened it and saw that it led to a large balcony that had golden flowers all along the sides. You could see most of mirkwood from this balcony and even beyond that. It was gorgeous. I walked back in and found Thranduil entering the room.

"Good morning, Ilminia. I see you have found the balcony. What do you think of my room?" He said, gesturing.

"It's.... Gorgeous!" I said smiling at him, "I didn't have any nightmares last night." I smiled at him as he walked over to me.

"I'm glad. You are welcome to stay with me for as long as you would like. I do not mind. It's good to have some company. It's been very lonely since... well since my wife died.." He said trailing off. I placed my hand on his upper arm and he gave me a weak smile. He's been alone for so long. His wife died over a thousand years ago.

"Thank you, Thranduil. Really. I know I've said it before but I really can't thank you enough for all you've done for me. You are so kind. Thank you." I then removed my hand from his arm and wrapped both my arms around his waist and laid my head against his chest. After a few seconds he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head atop of mine. He tightened his arms a bit like a child would when they found their mother after being lost. As my head was against his chest I could hear his heart beat. It was a wonderful noise. He was so warm. It felt so right hugging him.

We stayed like that for a minute or so until he unwrapped his arms and so did I. He gave me a smile then turned to something he had placed on the bed when he walked in.

"Since you will be staying in here I have brought you dresses. You can hang them in the wardrobe." He said and I nodded

He then walked to the bathroom and I went to the dresses. I gathered them in my arms and opened the wardrobe. I gasped slightly when I saw that half of it was full with Thranduils clothes.

Was i supposed to just put my clothes in there with his? He did say the wardrobe.... so i started putting in my clothes on the hangers that were hanging in there.

When i had gotten a few dresses hung up, thranduil walked out of the bathroom and saw that i was still putting stuff away.

"Would you... maybe like some help?" he asked

"Oh no no no im fine, a king shouldnt be helping a random elleth hang her dresses." I said looking at the floor.

he chuckled, "Well then it is good that you are not any random elleth." and i looked at him and he smiled at me, taking a few of the dresses and proceeding to help me hang them.
----
Filler chapter guys lol sorry <3 love you guys! Thank you for reading ^.^