"Classical will always be better for you."

Toya POV: It is currently 9:30 PM, I'm hanging out at An's dad's cafe with Akito, An, and Kohane. I should be home before 10 but, I never really felt any happiness, until I met these guys. They mean so much to me. I can't explain my happiness... While I was thanking them for being here with me in my mind, An and Akito were arguing, like always.

(An, Akito, Kohane,)

"Oh be for real Akito, You know very well that I and Kohane are the best partner. I don't care if we discussed this many times. I and Kohane are the best. We even have the best vocals . Final!" An said in a very confident voice.

"Blah blah. Are you hearing yourself? Keep saying whatever you want, but I and Toya have the best Vocals. I don't know what you're on. I mean you're always on something knowing your dumbass" Akito replied to An.

"Guys guys! We're a group of 4 Remember? I would say we all have amazing vocals!" Kohane said trying to make those 2 stop.

"AWW! You're so sweet Kohane! This is why you're the best partner!" An said

"Can you love birds shut up?" Akito was pissed by An's comment

Akito turned to me and looked at me with a questionable face.

"Hey Toya, you ok? You look like you have something on your mind."

"Oh Don't worry it's nothing!" I said to Akito with a smile. I know I just said don't worry, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. I can't think at the moment. I put my hand on the table and tried figuring it out. Until I saw my watch. I checked it and saw it was 9:57 PM. Holy shit. I have 3 minutes to get home. It's impossible to get home in 3 minutes.

"Oh, Uhm sorry guys! I have to get going right now! My dad is probably waiting at home for me!" I knew very well he wasn't.

"I'll walk you home," Akito said suddenly

I was telling Akito he shouldn't be, but he wouldn't take a no for an answer.

"Hey, are you a fast runner?" I asked

"Of course I am! I beat Mizuki in a race with Tsukasa on my back! So obviously."

"Well then we're running to my house"

We both said goodbye to An and Kohane, and thank An's father for the food he gave us earlier. We started running to my house, I was checking my watch nonstop. I don't even know why I was checking it. I knew I wasn't gonna make it in 3 minutes. Well, 1 minute now...

** 6 minutes later**

I and Akito made it to my house, My dad never liked Akito so I didn't want him to see Akito, but I forget to bring my keys... That means one thing. I had to ring the doorbell... I was panicking, but I felt someone's warm hands hold onto mine. I looked to my right side and saw Akito holding my hand. He gave me a smile as a sign he was there for me. I suddenly got confident. What was this feeling? Whatever, I rang the doorbell. My dad opened the door and he glared at Akito, then at me. I gulped. My dad didn't say anything, but walked in and sat on the couch. I said my goodbyes to Akito and walked inside. Before I closed the door I heard him mumble, "I love you Toya, be safe". Damn, why did he have to say that right now? I already have a big fat crush on him and he says that? I'm smiling when I'm probably about to get beat by my dad.

(Toya, Toya's Dad)

"I'm sorry for coming home so late father," I said shaking. It was only 8 minutes late, but whatever."

"What has gotten into Toya?! You have been misbehaving so much! I bet it's all cause of that stupid Akito kid. You would've been a better person if you just chose classical music. You disgrace. Classical music will always be for you!"

"Father please, Classical music isn't everything, I hope you know that not everyone has to be interested in that, and Akito isn't a bad person! He is one of the best people I've ever met! I don't know what I would have done without him. Just seeing him makes me so happy and excited... Please, father, don't take him away from me!"

I said with a sad tone. My father didn't reply. All he did was sit there like he was thinking of something.

** 2 minutes later**
⚠️⚠️
After 2 minutes my father got up and walked over to me, I felt a shiver go through my body. He slammed me into the wall and said something that made my heart drop.

"You just gave me the greatest idea, but since I'm your father. I'll give you 2 choices, first choice is to switch to classical again and stop seeing those stupid friends of yours. That stupid kid Akito to be exact, the second choice is to keep going this path and watch the results. The results won't just affect you, but also your stupid friends"

I didn't reply, I was trying to find out what he meant by "The results won't just affect you". I assumed my father got impatient since he slammed me again into the wall, but harder. I don't know why he did that since that wasn't going to help me answer any quicker. I was losing my vision and was going to pass out.
✅✅
"Foolish for not answering, I'm feeling generous, I'll give you 3 weeks to make up your mind instead of 1."

He walked away leaving me on the floor. I got myself up after 2 minutes and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then went to my room and changed and flopped into my bed. Still thinking about what my father meant...

Toya's father's POV:

Stupid kid. I wasn't even thinking of doing anything to his stupid friends, but he gave me the perfect plan ever. Pathetic of him not to pick to switch to classical music again. I said "friends" but I meant one friend. That stupid Akito kid. I'm not the type of person to do stuff to Young women anyways. Maybe if he still doesn't switch to classical, that blonde kid Tsukasa would be a good addition to it.

 Maybe if he still doesn't switch to classical, that blonde kid Tsukasa would be a good addition to it

(Not my art)
UGAUHAUHAUA! Akitoya has to be Canon fr.

1072 words!! 🎉